RS+ Concept front spoiler

vRS_Pagey

Guys,

Just gauging interest at this stage, been looking at getting the front spoiler - pictured below - but as people maybe know from previous dealings with Superskoda, due to the apparent monpoly they have with Skoda parts their prices and postage tend to be prohibitive. This spoiler is no exception at £239.99 plus approximately £28 postage!! However I thought it may be worth looking in to a potential group buy and after emailing them yesterday, today I received a reply offering the following (approximate currency conversion):

1 unit £200 each + p&p

10 - 14 = 20% discount £160 + p&p

15 - 19 = 25% discount £150 + p&p

20 or more 30% discount £140 + p&p

Personally I don't think that's to bad, especially if we can get 20 or more interested.....

At this stage nothing has been finalised but if there is enough interest I will contact them again to organise a discount code for payment etc....

rsplus-fr.jpg

rsplus-fr2.jpg

rsplus-fr3.jpg

Please Note - BRISKODA and it's Staff are exempt from any legal liability if problems arise from the buy. This buy is not an offical BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA or it's Staff, CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.

Just add you names to the list -

1. vRS_Pagey

Not looking good so far, but have an update from SS, no glue is included due to temperatures and time to ship??? Cop out me thinks, discount will be applied after the transaction is processed in the form of a refund......

I'm interested... Though I hear the company is run by a bunch of idiots which makes me not want to give them money. If I have the front I will defo need the rear lol

Won't have any funds til end of March at earliest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't say I'm surprised, but points for having a go Pagey!

SuperSkoda have never filled me with confidence really - probably why I've never ended up buying anything from them.

I'm interested... Though I hear the company is run by a bunch of idiots which makes me not want to give them money. If I have the front I will defo need the rear lol

Won't have any funds til end of March at earliest.

Well I've had several items (including a front splitter) and I think they're excellent.

Absolutely no issues.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...