Super Skoda Mods Thread

Having see it a while back and being astonished at the poor moulding quality I decided not to bother. Oh and you also have to cut the bonnet release down as it fouls the grill

Somebody else on here was in a long running battle with Superskoda regarding the poor quailty of the grille..............

that would be me!

Yes, and thanks.

You might get a shock when I make a thread in the next few weeks tho...

I'm getting rather excited about this particular thread Harry, you need to pull your finger mate.......just imagine it's Christmas and get wrapping! ;)

The gearknob update in the first post is just the new standard one you can pick up from Skoda themselves isn't it?

Is it? I would be very interested if this is correct, been wanting the one from SS for a while, but I can't justify the p+p..... :no:

Has the groove been filled?

FL mirrors are different to pre-FL iirc.

Have to say I'm tempted by a few things on super skoda BUT, also worried about the service. Only other websites are in czech.

Maybe we need some linkys to SuperSkoda alternative sites. I spent quite a bit with them (as you can see!) but only cos the stuff was easy to order and arrived quickly. I got their interior LEDs, seat lever trims as well.

Why change the lenses, for the boot, just change the bulbs, mine are superbright and interiors too for a fraction of what you paid for your boot lenses, German e bay

More details please.