Launch control + Anti Lag

I know this is an old post, but is it easy to edit the map for launch control? I have a 'tweeked ecu with launch control set at 3k rpm, but this is useless for a track day, as the cars have to be sound checked at 4500rpm! I can upload and down load maps but I dont know how to edit them. can anyone help?

Oulton park were fine with my 2500rpm limiter. They said they would just measure it on track.

I have a 'tweeked ecu with launch control set at 3k rpm, but this is useless for a track day, as the cars have to be sound checked at 4500rpm! I

Ahem, not for a diesel they don't.  Normally they say 4.5 to me, then I say "But that's my redline" :D and they realise its a diesel and say 3k.  My launch control is also 3k, but I have yet to use it in anger.  I actually didn't realise I had it when I went drag racing the weekend before Easter! Ooops! :D

Thanks for the comments guys. I didn't give it a thought to tell them its not far off max rpms! I did take my 1.9TDI 200bhp Seat Leon on a track day at Castle Combe @ 5 years ago and just did the 4.5k test, nothing said. But I had no launch control back then lol.....aaahh I miss that car!