Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

On air mate, mine are the 7.5j et35 but spaced 15mm to make et20 :)

Ahhh sweet been looking at air but its a good 2k for a budget set up :-( I don't think ill need spacers for mine lol mine are 003 instead of 017 I believe they are 8j as apposed to 7.5 but no one wanted to buy the stupid tyre size lol

Ahhh sweet been looking at air but its a good 2k for a budget set up :-( I don't think ill need spacers for mine lol mine are 003 instead of 017 I believe they are 8j as apposed to 7.5 but no one wanted to buy the stupid tyre size lol

Depending on what et the 8s are my spaced 7.5s are probably sat futher out anyway. . You should be fine static,just dont run a too big tire. .195/40/17 should be good. :)

New wheels fitted today!

Fronts are 195/40/17 8.5J ET30

Rears are 205/40/17 8.5J ET30

2.5" Radnox lips all round.

They came gold don't know what I think of them yet.

IMG-20140817-WA0009_zpsdrxmvhbb.jpeg

IMG-20140817-WA0012_zpsn8xbfeoo.jpeg

IMG-20140817-WA0020_zpscodhgrx5.jpeg

IMG-20140817-WA0025_zpst3zxnr8w.jpeg

white?

or red?

Depending on what et the 8s are my spaced 7.5s are probably sat futher out anyway. . You should be fine static,just dont run a too big tire. .195/40/17 should be good. :)

Yeah have already test fitted some 195's and 205's over the 235 and it gives it a nice amount of stretch and still a decent amount of tyre wall for cornering :-)

your old wheels 16 or 17s if 17s are they for sale thanks ..

You quoted a post from 2 years ago, the wheels were 16's and were for sale in November 2012 (http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/255716-mk1-skoda-fabia-vrs-alloys/?fromsearch=1) and the guy hasn't been active since June 2013. :thumbup:

• Like 2