Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, JWvrs25 said:

Heres the result of passing 3 gritters last night, one smashed foglight and the front end covered in salt & grit :angry:

1lnrEgsyQ6a3oLJg5vvw7Q.jpg

That's just not fare. Where I live you can actually claim off the council for this sort of thing. Even the guys strimming the grass verges have been known to carry claim forms for when they flick stones up etc. as my mams next door neighbour found out and got a new screen out of them for her merc.

3 minutes ago, valvedoctor46 said:

That's just not fare. Where I live you can actually claim off the council for this sort of thing. Even the guys strimming the grass verges have been known to carry claim forms for when they flick stones up etc. as my mams next door neighbour found out and got a new screen out of them for her merc.

I tried claiming for pothole damage a while ago, sent numerous letters and they just declined responsibility.

I do have dashcam evidence this time but doubt they would actually accept responsibility. Tried slowing as much as i dared (60mph road) and attempted to get onto the grass verge but couldn't.