Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

23 minutes ago, Hyphons said:

We've had some unusual white fluffy stuff down on the south coast today, not a very common site.. 

IMG_20180301_184424.thumb.jpg.316a3c9807f1324ff1ba07c46dbf00c9.jpg

Nice icicles! :cool:

Edited by TMB
  • Haha 1

I'd love to let a pick of pingu in the snow, however she's in the garage next to the wife's Mazda. Yep double garage that's double length as well. House still being excavated and rebuilt but garage and 'workshop' is brilliant. 

My 108000 mile VRS, just recovered from my son after 4years of abuse and returned to its former glory for not a great deal of money. It still goes like a train and is completely rattle free. All original. 

922CC1D7-05A2-4A2E-AE30-4CDF916F773F.jpeg

• Like 3

Recently bought a early 2003 model. I was thinking od refiting original springs, but I am not sure about the look in hight with these audi a1 rims. 

Maybe just switch to kw dampers and springs? Right now I am believing that these are 30mm springs on OEM dampera. Makes the ride a bit stiff-bumbi, like hard springs on soft dampers (for higher sorings).

so 2 choices, leave it for now and switch to kw damper set with springs (or other preferdable springs/damper kit) OR OEM RS setup?

looking for a bit od lowerd and compromiae on confoert with handling. in my opinion this kind of setup with oeam dampers and lowered springs does not seem much safe...

AF0F5369-BC84-4109-B9E8-612D966A01F5.jpeg

5B4A3292-B444-45EE-B1FC-83AE9F19BA57.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eighteeteewhy said:

I haven't posted here in a while but had to change my rad recently. So as I had all the front off I thought why not add some extras!

20180308_133100.jpg

I like your wooden ramp extensions so the bumper doesn't catch on the ramps :thumbup:

17 hours ago, 2003vRS said:

Recently bought a early 2003 model. I was thinking od refiting original springs, but I am not sure about the look in hight with these audi a1 rims. 

Maybe just switch to kw dampers and springs? Right now I am believing that these are 30mm springs on OEM dampera. Makes the ride a bit stiff-bumbi, like hard springs on soft dampers (for higher sorings).

so 2 choices, leave it for now and switch to kw damper set with springs (or other preferdable springs/damper kit) OR OEM RS setup?

looking for a bit od lowerd and compromiae on confoert with handling. in my opinion this kind of setup with oeam dampers and lowered springs does not seem much safe...

AF0F5369-BC84-4109-B9E8-612D966A01F5.jpeg

5B4A3292-B444-45EE-B1FC-83AE9F19BA57.jpeg

I'm loving your wheels : )

• Thanks 1

On 09/03/2018 at 13:23, kevberlin said:

My 108000 mile VRS, just recovered from my son after 4years of abuse and returned to its former glory for not a great deal of money. It still goes like a train and is completely rattle free. All original. 

922CC1D7-05A2-4A2E-AE30-4CDF916F773F.jpeg

I had nearly the exact same number plate, KS05SFN! was thinking when’d it go red 

1 hour ago, jayy2895 said:

I had nearly the exact same number plate, KS05SFN! was thinking when’d it go red 

I am the second owner having bought this one 5yrs ago from Northampton area.

As I recall it was originally supplied and serviced by Progress Skoda Northampton.

Great cars aren’t they? One son “borrowed” this one from me for almost 4years. My other son had a brilliant 1.2htp that’s still going great guns at 118k miles.

2 hours ago, kevberlin said:

I am the second owner having bought this one 5yrs ago from Northampton area.

As I recall it was originally supplied and serviced by Progress Skoda Northampton.

Great cars aren’t they? One son “borrowed” this one from me for almost 4years. My other son had a brilliant 1.2htp that’s still going great guns at 118k miles.

Yes amazing cars, as you can see one letter difference :P

783E4821-5F2C-45B7-848D-9ACB41208678.jpeg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Had a couple of weeks off after the arrival of our second child. Who is doing great!

The vrs is my wife's daily and child hauling tool of choice.

Deep cleaned the interior and refurb of the wheels. Was looking for a gunmetal colour. However got battleship grey/ raf blue (like the old service trucks)

Turned out ok, also got around to fitting new badges front and rear, with a super deep clean to the outside. Clay bar the entire car and polished up with an autoglymm top dress.

Ran out of tyre dress though.

(Oh and taught the boy to ride his bike without stabilizers, we now an evil kenevil stunt child)

20180818_132250.jpg

20180817_153228.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...