Official Briskoda Fabia II Monte Carlo Register

2013 1.6 TDI 105

Pretty basic spec wise not sure if it has many options at all.

Main priorities for now are to tidy up the paintwork as there are some minor swirls and scratches looking to give it a good machine polish when given the rarity of time and good weather!

Brakes are needing a good tidy up and a good coating of paint.

Other than that looking to upgrade the headunit to either the Columbus or maybe a decent spec Android unit.

Extremely happy with the car so far having moved on from a MK4 Golf 1.9tdi that i had owned for 7 years! only thing missing is the little bit of extra grunt the Golf had but once the dealer warranty is out then a remap should sort that out.

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0184d.jpg

DSC_0197d.jpg

• Like 2

Aye it cleans up well but give it a few days of normal road dust and it looks faded! Not to mention the seagulls around here will spot any clean car within minutes and undo all that hard work :D

Fitted my HIDs today to my 1. 6TDI monte. My passenger side was pi$$ easy to fit took no longer than 15 mins. But my god the drivers side with the diesel filter took me forever. As there's bugger all room to get your hands in to get the sodding bulbs out or in again. The end result is loads better than the crappy halogens. Here's the result. 5000K if people were wondering they look a lot more white in person than in the pictures. Just need to change my side lights over now. Good to say that the tight space and my big hands had a good fight! IMG_20170510_192917_01.thumb.jpg.cc9d3fb15024d20e9bb36784c0a981d0.jpgIMG_20170510_192926.thumb.jpg.0a9af5a5e487cd3cc7c086670dcf4d79.jpgIMG_20170510_193405.thumb.jpg.4bd4a1df5e6dd0b4afb0d1db28d64f50.jpg

Edited by abaday789
Language
  • Like 2

Hi.

I'm new here and I've recently picked up a grey Monte Carlo diesel.

Same colour in fact as abaday789 2 posts previous. Although I don't have a green badge on the front. Mine is all silver. 

Will upload some some pics soon . 

After the full headlght upgrade lol.

Ash!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Madmilligan said:

it's alot easier to remove the fuel filter I learned that lol

I would have but I didn't have a Torx head large enough to undo it lol. I did loosen the coolant reservoir though so I could get a better angle. And after all that fuss as well last week I've just sold the car to relative so I can buy myself a MKIII Fabia Monte. So at least they can appreciate the HID upgrade when the darker nights start rolling in again haha

14 hours ago, ash01 said:

Hi.

I'm new here and I've recently picked up a grey Monte Carlo diesel.

Same colour in fact as abaday789 2 posts previous. Although I don't have a green badge on the front. Mine is all silver. 

Will upload some some pics soon . 

After the full headlght upgrade lol.

Ash!!

I am incorrect actually.

My fabia monte carlo is meteor grey with black roof, black wheels etc.

Ash!!

• 2 weeks later...

1.2 TSI 64 plate black edition estate recently purchased with 22000 miles on the clock. 

A couple of little tweaks done so far.

Sunglass holder

rear monte carlo badge

dash cam

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

Edited by ESS

Nice additions there ESS.

Where did you get the rear badge from?

I've got all the silver writing off the rear and a monte carlo badge would look nice.

Ash

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys. Just bought my first Skoda! Registered 31/12/12 with 46k on the clock. White 1.2TSI 105. I had wanted the tech pack but couldn't find one in time. Thinking of retro fitting a head unit as current dash looks dated. Will have a search through the forum as I'm sure plenty people will have posted there project before. Other than that i'm not sure what else I will do with it.

my monte was once owned by another briskodian, I know because the dealer left the sticker in the window and all his satnav destinations on the head unit!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up my 2014, 1.2 TSI 105, candy white, black edition Monte Carlo last night,  Appears as standard and has 16k on the clock. On way home found the dipped headlights not too bad but main beam woeful so I'll need to look into bulbs etc for that! Compared to my business Renault Trafic I'm really pleased with it other than the bulbs

f.jpg

Edited by simmo3801
Add photo

• 3 weeks later...

1.6TDI (105)

Silver 

Cruise control, Bluetooth, Centre armrest, rear diffuser. 

No mods yet hoping to upgrade a few parts in the coming months. 

Images will follow soon. 

Edited by Craaaiiig91

Can anybody help?!

I'm looking to do a little bit of modification to my Monte Carlo, much to the annoyance of the wife, I want to start getting my hands dirty and learn a bit of mechanics along the way, firstly I wouldn't mind modifying the intake not too bothered about whether I get more HP. so the question is what's best? what hoses do I need? what filter should I get? etc. 

Had this about 4 wks, 2013 Monye carlo Tech, 53k, FSH, few mods so far..

DONE..led drl's, led sidelights, chrome front & rear indicator bulbs, new interior mats, front mud flaps, whiteline RARB (awaiting fitment), painted rear drums,

PLANNED... coilovers, Remap, EGR delete, wider alloys 17" or 18", 

media (1).jpe

media (3).jpe

media (5).jpe

Edited by C13URD

On 21/11/2017 at 21:16, simmo3801 said:

Just picked up my 2014, 1.2 TSI 105, candy white, black edition Monte Carlo last night,  Appears as standard and has 16k on the clock. On way home found the dipped headlights not too bad but main beam woeful so I'll need to look into bulbs etc for that! Compared to my business Renault Trafic I'm really pleased with it other than the bulbs

f.jpg

Where did you buy this from? There was one kicking around my way that had the colour coded grill. Only one I have seen with it plate ended in NNZ