Official Briskoda Fabia II Monte Carlo Register

in your country can you get discs on rear, because thought monte carlo`s only come with drums. or do you have a mk2 vrs rear axle

Nope, not a VRS rear axle :) discs on front and rear are standard

• 3 weeks later...

Picking mine up tomorrow! 11 reg, grey with black interior.

Heated seats, cruise control, maxidot, spare wheel, ESP.

The dealer sold it to me as a monte carlo 1.2 tsi 86 i paid a great price for a 86, only to find out its a 105! well pleased......

Nope, not a VRS rear axle :) discs on front and rear are standard

I thought it odd that the Monte Carlo has rear drums but why in Norway does it have discs and not the UK!?

• Like 1

yes, my monte and all of the other ive seen on the market here in norway do have discs on both front and rear. Do not the monte come with discs (rear) in the uk?! :o :(

• 2 weeks later...

Red with a black roof. 1.2 105TSI lump. Chopped in my faithful 2006 Sprint yellow vRS after lots of thought. Never got to test drive the 105 tsi engine but the 85hp before the deal, and found that OK, so job done and took the plunge.

Really impressed with this 1.2 engine. Day to day driving and not missed the power of my Mk1 vRS which is a great write up for this engine. Did not entertain the oil burner due to the DPF issues

Did not fancy the later vRS due to DSG or what ever it is called and this was next best thing. Low finance, 3 years free servicing. If this gives as good service as my last one I shall be happy ! :happy:

red with black roof 1.6 diesel cruise control heated seats climate control ESP - new as of 23rd June

delighted with stomp of the engine and handling is excellent

climate control is fierce...

Red (Black Roof and Trim, Red and Black interior) 105 1.6 CR TDI.

Registered Jun 12.

No extras, as it was a car the dealer had when I was looking for something else - it seemed silly not to!

I do miss the passenger adjustable seat, cruise-control, lumbar support, centre stowage bin/fridge and full maxi-dot of my Superb Greenline I, but these foibles do not detract from what is a brilliant car.

I am taking the Monte Carlo theme seriously, driving my current 40+ mile-each-way daily commute it a bit like a special rally stage...so economy is yet to creep into the 60s.

That said, it has 2200 miles under its belt, so will free up and get less thirsty and soon the commute will be a thing of the past. I love this car!

Future changes (in my head at least): different wheels (possibly SEAT or Audi standard 17" items with more spokes or thicker blades - I think the std fit spokeys are a bit gappy), a spare wheel (possible French trip coming up) and maybe paint the calipers (to protect them of course!).

Way off is a possible re-map as I have a friend of a friend who can for a good price, but right now I am happy that I have the same power as I had in the Superb (105), in a smaller, firmer, grippier chassis!

candy white with 1.2tsi lump very impressed first skoda wont be last,got mine in feb,was cancelled order came with mats/rear e/w,rear park sensors,and at a shade over 12k,there loss my gain.

2012 (12) CR TDi 105 in Candy White with Black interior.

Options: Spare wheel and mats

Now wishing I had specced the under-seat storage drawers but I understand that these can be retrofitted.

Love it so far and it seems to love my daily 50+ miles commute.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for the delivery of my 1.6 CR TDI (105) red with red interior.

Options: spare wheel and mats.

I also wished I get the under seat storage (wehave them in our Roomster and they are invaluable)

I'm toying with the idea of WRC body wrap (chavy I know) engine remap and a more tunefull exhaust (just don't tell the wife) :giggle:

White /black interior 1.2 TSI 105bhp

Cruise control, climate control and rear parking sensors

Absolutely love it, arrived end of June

No mods, some lined up, any recommendations will be great.

Red with red/black trim option, 1.6 Tdi 105 .

Options :- Climate , cruise control & spare wheel .

Mods :- Briskoda sticker on windscreen & winter tyres on 15” steels when required.

Had it since new, June 2011 , now on 16K and still loving it :rofl:

Model Monte Carlo TDi (75)

Reg Date July 11(11)

Colour Red with black roof and red interior

Options Cruise control, climate control, spare wheel, floor mats.

Mods Headlight bulbs Osram Nightbreaker Plus H7 90% brighter

Edited by MilgeS

Car: Fabia Monte Carlo 1.6tdi (105)

Reg Date: July 2012

Colour: Red

Options: Amundsen sat, Bluetooth, Rear park sensors, Red seats with storage boxes; ESP with TPMS etc, Climatronic

Mods: None yet but following forum for ideas

Oct 2012 (62)

1.6 CR TDI (105) red with red interior.

Aftermarket: Branded Seatbelt Pads, Silicone Key Fob Protectors, Bungie Cord Netting for boot (Red), Boot Organiser Bag, Branded Chromed Cigarette lighter and Embroidered Badges.

Planned: Second Spare Wheel.

Edited by DJRisk

• 3 weeks later...

Well since I got my monte I added under seat storage sunglasses holder and a tow bar, the factory extras I got are the x4 electric windows ,3rd head rest,cruise control, maxi dot, heated seats, and the arm rest , also just b4 my car arrived I asked for car mats , side protection strips , wind deflectors x4 ,and rear bumper protector there's probs more but carnt remember At the mo

Sept 2012 (62) On Order

1.6 CR TDI (105) red with red interior.

Aftermarket: Branded Seatbelt Pads, Embroidered Badges for Custom Seat Covers.

Planned: Boot Organiser Bag, Silicone Key Fob Protectors, and Second Spare Wheel.

Hi, where are you getting your seat covers from please? Thank you

Fabia Monte Carlo 1.2TSI 86PS - Corrida Red (with red trim)

Reg Apr 2011 11plate

Options - Crusie Control - Climatic - Spare Wheel

Added extras/Accessories - Kenwood Media System - plastic boot tray - boot organsier bag :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered my Monte Carlo today :)

Sept 2012 (62) On Order

1.6 CR TDI (105) Sprint Yellow/Black Magic with black Onyx interior.

Options:-

Amundsen Sat Nav

Maxidot

Cruise Control

Heated Seats

Front Arm Rest

Under Seat Storage (both seats)

Textile Mats

Estimated mid November - mid December delivery window. (Order sheet:- 24th November)

Mods planned + already purchased (yes i'm a bit eager!) :-

HIDs Direct 6000k HID kit

LED DRLs

LED Number plate bulbs

Silvertec indicator bulbs

LED Interior light + map reading lights

WD My Passport 500Gb + MDI USB Cable

Personalised Number Plate

Edited by AdamJMK