Rear parking sensors?

Having a slight issue in that rather than beeping in proximity theyre just double beeping, any ideas?

Also I want to pop them out to colour code them. Firstly is this possible or will it affect them and secondly do they just pop out or do I need to take the rear bumper off?

They're oem as far as I know. Cheers in advance.

Will sound mad but if you put the car in reverse (just ignition on of cause) if you put your ear against the sensor you will hear a crackle if they are working as they should or if you don't wish to look mad with your finger touch the centre of the sensor you should feel it pulse against your finger if they all crackle and pulse wont be the sensor

If you get your arm up underneath you might get to the back of them and would imagine push to tabs away press the front and should come through but ill have a quick look at mine to see

Some will just pull out others would need the bumper taking off to push out. Looking at my bumper, unless taking the screws out will let you get your hand up there's no way of getting your hand up