24th June Meet

Grizzle

Hmmmm i was supposed to be getting passes for the Superbikes at Knockhill so couldn't come along to this. Now its looking like it might be a bit sketchy getting passes and i aint paying £60 for me and the g/f to stand in the ****ing rain lol.

Wont add my name to the list yet but if passes do fall through then im up for the drive.

I just realised I won't be able to walk let alone drive on 24 June. I'm taking a wee jont up Ben Nevis on the 23rd for Charity, and I'm not the fittest person in the world! Enjoy x

Good luck! Hope you get a good view at the top (I didn't!)

Great. I may not be there for 12 but I've got most of your mobile numbers so I'll get an update from one of you as to where you are.

Just to let you all know, as you'll find out when I turn up, I'll be in Andrew Macleods Fabia.

Not really said much about it, but didn't want it to be a bit of a weird feeling when I turned up in it.

Am sure you all understand.

:)

Me n the tribe will be there by the looks of it lol

Think Andrew would be happy seeing the car being used n looked after by someone that knew him n can appreciate the work that has been done. Personally I think it's a fitting tribute....... :)

• Like 2

???

You'll see my text ya numpty, like i said best sold to someone who will look after it than some chav messing it up or just sitting about gathering dust.

• Like 1