July Meet

Kenny130pd

So change of venue or not?

Only problem i can see with changing venue is people who havnt looked here since kenny said falkirk making a trip there for no one to turn up.....

Could be a double post as my phone had a fit the last time i posted this

Wont make it guys sorry, brother and his wife had a a girl on tuesday and she's seriosuly ill in ICU at the Southern General Hospital in Glasgow so i'm back and forth there quite a bit.

Hope she gets well big guy

Silver iv been to the falkirk wheel carpark a good few times and never once seen the wheel........infact i dont think iv ever seen the wheel and im only just down the road :giggle:

It's funny you should say that, my OH is in Linlithgow and he's never been either :D On the other hand I've been about 5 times, I love it there!

Have a good meet, I'll make the next one ... maybe ....

You dont happen to have a grey or silvery coulered fabia do you? Im sure i seen one with a brisky sticker on the back window out the corner of my eye on the highstreet last week

n''

Were meeting at the showcase to see who's coming. There's no point heading to falkirk if were all from Glasgow

I didn't have internet access so had no idea of the last minute decision and went through to Falkirk, bit cheeky Craig :sweat: