CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

I wonder, is a Superb close enough to a Phaeton to make a W12 possible?

i think not, as Phaeton has longitudinally mounted engines vs. transverse in the superb.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

As one of the people egging Richard on to start this project, it's been disappointing to see things stalling repeatedly and inevitably get mothballed. After watching the heartbreak and frustrations, it's great to see some taking on this project and hopefully finishing it.

Edited by greenstripe
  • Like 1

TBH I understand exactly how you feel here Richard; I'd never have said so before this last update, but I was getting similar feelings of frustration about the "non progress" at a certain well known tuner.

Sad day but I did foresee this happening especially with how well the Yeti has turned out. The Fiesta "series" will be equally great let alone the GTRs and the Touring cars now.

A phenomenal story this has been, a bit sad that it has now come to an end under your roof as it was your brainwave in the first place that started it all. But all things don't stay the same, unfortunately for some things, and this has now been far superseded by it's alter ego which will continue to be a blast in the long distant future!

• Like 2

Very sad to read that you've finally bitten the bullet and sold it on.

However, your patience with the builders has been extraordinary.

As others have said, it would be great if Clive could continue this thread so we can follow the project to its conclusion.

An invitation to a Briski meet so we can all ogle it too?

Pretty sure Clive is going to continue the thread, there's just no updates of such as of yet, I think he's putting a plan into place of what he wants to do before anything else is done, those who are friends with BossFox on Facebook will already know a little bit of what's to come, if I recall Clive said he would continue this thread so give it time and updates will start coming in :)

Edited by Hyphons
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bit less delicate then the Halo device in F1 eh? hehe

Seriously though, that is hefty.  **** it that's a big frame!!  Is there room for the driver? ;)

So glad someone had the nuts to take this on, good luck you, my good sir.

Edited by Jaspire

1 minute ago, missingmyvrs said:

Yes Ken 

500+ in a citi go without a proper cage would be nuts imo 

Small wheelbase crazy power and will be fully used by 'everyone' so needs to be safe 

That one word sounds very intriguing, whens my shot? :biggrin:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...