CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

^^ True but we're not the ones paying for it!

But if he set up the crowdfunding page we totally would be!

Currently it's like someone stopping in the middle of a BJ and saying "I think you've had enough"...

• Like 1

This has been a real once upon a time tale, that many like me have been greatly interested in & followed with great interest.

Yes it would be a great shame ( rephrase that - Huge shame) if Richard ' pulls he plug ', given the time it has taken I am not surprised the enthusiasm has wained dramatically given the speed which the Yeti took shape along with its'WTF!!!/ shock' factor on the track.  :o .  I have a sneaky suspicion that is what Richard was aiming for with the citigo.

I am wondering if given the time & £££ that have been put into this, that once he has driven it on a track, if it would replace the Yeti & he could at least recoup some pennies on sale of the Yeti  as there is a huge risk of lots of lost pennies on the citigo.

Only he can decide :D

• Like 1

In a way, the PITA that the Citigo-go has been has actually given birth to the Yeti RS, and possibly helped to steer you in to yet another Nissan :wink: AND start the ST racing?

Granted, it won't be used nearly as much as you would have wanted to (but I think I'd be legal to rag it round a track, just to stretch it's legs :yes:) even if once in a while, just to have a 'play' with the bellends in their 'wooomph tssshhh' all blow no go jobbies.

Sadly the thing has been such a long wait that, for you at least, the novelty seems to have worn off, but there's still a massive intrigue in this. I know it's easy to spend other peoples money but this does deserve to be finished, Yeti RS - one off, Siberian Camo Roomster - one off, Yellow Rapid on those stunning rims - one off........ need I say more?

What if we all donate a tenner, should get a couple of grand?

• Like 1

I'd donate a tenner for sure

It's not the money mate. Never has been.

It's the point of doing it when it's not needed.

On hold anyway as said a while back until September as I need the guys to finish my Fiesta ST Racer.

• Like 3

Richard, if you have the time, might I suggest you go back and read the start of this thread?  Your enthusiasm and imagination at the beginning was incredible. It was a simple idea for a sleeper, silly no doubt, but it captured the imagination and has been a fun journey. I hope reading the start of this thread might help you regain that simple idea and some joy for the car.  It's been great so far, and there is more fun yet I'm sure.

:clap:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm amazed you've stuck with it this long......For a while I thought I had just dreamt the idea.

Get it completed, if for nothing else but you can. Once done.......Make your decision.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man, just discovered this and read through the whole thread. Gutted it's at a standstill with the possibility of being cancelled, but goddamn what an awesome build and idea this was. 

Edited by larsberg
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Catching up here again...

Non post as its easier reply than trawl through many pages on mobile version...

Roll on the over winter!!!

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

I wont be happy unless it rolls on 15's when it is finished - if they are good enough for the race of champions :D and the skip!!

as long as the brakes fit obviously - such a long thread I have no idea what the final brakes were :p

Edited by karlbar2k

• 1 month later...

Hmm, strange outcome but a bit of a bonus then :)

Hopefully will be finished a little earlier than thought

Yes, communication is possible both ways, but what's done is done.

At least they've kept it. :)

• Like 4

Stinks of going in the huff though. I'd have at least contacted you to sort the bits lying about and told you the looms were there. Things go wrong and don't often happen the way you want but there is always a chance to show good customer care, even if the service provided hasn't been the best.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk