2005 Fabia Fuse Box

A few weeks back, I posted a pikky of the fuse layout from my old Fabia. I have now done the layout for my new Fabia, together with a list of circuits. I thought it may be useful to print it and stick in the fuse box for emergencies.

• 1 month later...
A few weeks back, I posted a pikky of the fuse layout from my old Fabia. I have now done the layout for my new Fabia, together with a list of circuits. I thought it may be useful to print it and stick in the fuse box for emergencies.

Blew the fan fuse today and went into the fuse box for first time. Was wondering what idiot designed a fuse box with all the slots unumbered. Found your diagram. Great stuff thanks a lot. Have only got to figure out why the aircon dont work then I am home and dry

• 2 months later...

Nice one Mike.......... have printed a copy and resides in my glovebox

Many thanks :thumbup:

Blew the fan fuse today and went into the fuse box for first time. Was wondering what idiot designed a fuse box with all the slots unumbered. Found your diagram. Great stuff thanks a lot. Have only got to figure out why the aircon dont work then I am home and dry

They are numbered, you just have to look hard enough.