RR day at extreme whitburn

Dougie84

hi guys am organising a RR day for my scottishvag site and wondered if any of u guys fancy it ??

been held at extreme whitburn have been there few times and roller really good and accurate.

Under 12 cars will be £40

Over will be £35

Normally get 2 runs

Waiting on dates but looking to be end of September as edition 38 is at beginning of September

i currantly have 10 defs so if ur inerested get ur names down, cheers dougie

Thought id join up for svag after seeing this and post a wee bit in the intro bit but it still hasnt been approved but at least another one has since i posted........ And I thought you guys not liking skodas was just rumors ;)

• Like 1

hi guys am organising a RR day for my scottishvag site and wondered if any of u guys fancy it ??

been held at extreme whitburn have been there few times and roller really good and accurate.

Under 12 cars will be £40

Over will be £35

Normally get 2 runs

Waiting on dates but looking to be end of September as edition 38 is at beginning of September

i currantly have 10 defs so if ur inerested get ur names down, cheers dougie

Is there a running list for this? I'll defo run but don't want to travel from Perth to find out there's too many cars etc.

Thought id join up for svag after seeing this and post a wee bit in the intro bit but it still hasnt been approved but at least another one has since i posted........ And I thought you guys not liking skodas was just rumors ;)

I don't think people on SVAG are anti Skoda - just don't think anyone's interested, which is fair enough. It seems to get a bad rep for cliquishness but anyone I've entered into correspondence with on SVAG has been spot on - very helpful.

The whole waiting for posts to be approved is a pain though

Strange - when I joined it was straight into the fray - must be a new thing. Assume it's to stop spammers?

I've just given you a welcome on svag (Charlie Endell).