skodalads VRS

skodalad

It will be mate, Ime gonna go with a dark walnut effect, its a full kit from the states $140, free shipping!

Yeh man, nice to meet you to mate! haha it does take a bit when someone just walks up to you lol

Half way there mate, got one hopefully sealed, with two coats of tiger seal one more to go then repolish the lot of em!

Cant wait now

Here is the gear knob i have found, 6 speed aswell!

KGrHqJqoFDkmU81mBQ6G6lUFtw60_12.jpg

And here is what comes in the kit, 38 piece!

E-SAFA00B.jpg

And here is a vague idea of what it will look like, door switches are included, have a scan through the list its ace!

20175-96g.jpg

Edited by skodalad

The kit is easy to install, i work with vinyl all day so it will be a piece of cake. Wipe the surface with alcohol wipes, its like an imitation wood, with a gel coating. Quality stuff, really durable.... I hope lol

The kit is easy to install, i work with vinyl all day so it will be a piece of cake. Wipe the surface with alcohol wipes, its like an imitation wood, with a gel coating. Quality stuff, really durable.... I hope lol

Fair enough then mate. I've wrapped a few bits o. My car but it doesn't take me long to start swearing! If only dipping wasnt as expensive as it is!

Can't wait to see yours done - fair play for doing something different!

• Like 1

lol yeh, Ime pretty good at it now lol I'll give anything a go! That how i was when i first started doing my job lol It is really overpriced I think!

Me neither man, cheers mate! Ime sure i will come up with some other wierd ideas haha

Thanks for the heads up mate, i did notice that in the parts picture, i shall ring them and order it so there is no mistakes lol Would be a right ball ache to send it back to the states lol

Thanks for the heads up mate, i did notice that in the parts picture, i shall ring them and order it so there is no mistakes lol Would be a right ball ache to send it back to the states lol

Yeah that would be a pain.

Here's a little pic of the set I had

IMG_2398.jpg

I got mine from superskoda and got caught out with the headlight switch :(

I suppose u don't have to use all of the parts they provide for you, I will have to see what it looks like.

It does smarten up the interior no end, Ime just going with a more unconventional choice ( grandad spec ) haha