Fun Truck Register

Hello people acquired a good example earlier today big thanks to rainbow fire for his assistance in taking my money!!!!! Lol

All is good nice smooth drive home 100 plus miles the only modification on top of what rainbow fire has done is a new signature on the v5

Will keep you all updated :-D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

X reg (2000) standard fun,picked it up for £500 in June.she had been in a field for 3 years so I rescued her! Previous owner had done a lot of damage to wiring and the interior by putting 6 speakers in,I had to source new door cards sun visors from eBay.iv also changed wheel bearings,coil pack,battery,windscreen,full service....the list goes on! I think she owes me around £1200 now and runs great,very economical and smooth.still needs a lot of cosmetic work but for now she's good for the winter,gets lots of looks,last month I was on the a40 and had one of my kids in the back........people we're filming me driving down the road......hilarious!

• 1 month later...

T REG 99 120000 on clock   engines a little worn but seems fine 

Bit beten up ,cracks in body kit  rusty rear shock mounts  some welding to do but its    all complete    

ive changed  the  hydraulic  headlight levels to electronic  as just followed  the servo upgrade on here (thanks  all works good )   

made adapter to fit double din stereo in 

std wheels 

not going to do much to it yet as i want it working for mot  before i do any thing else to it 

ive always liked them   first seen at motor show when first new 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time to add ours!!

W reg (2000) fun, 100k on the clock and counting

Paint is black, bodywork is pretty good for its age.

We've owned it for 3 years now with no major issues, driven daily :)

We're in Bristol but my boyfriend travels a lot for baseball so you might see us anywhere in the south west!

I'll try to grab some pictures later, but on mobile at the moment.

In the meantime, Someone has snapped some pics of it and done a write up.

I'm not sure on the policy here for posting links so please delete it if it's not ok : http://www.psychoontyres.co.uk/happy-pick-up-skoda-felicia-fun-typ-796/

• Like 2

1 more, funfan (x728***)  oct 2000 165500K on the clock. owned 4 years, done 40k ish, used most days. work done ; new engine, box, clutch, LPG conversion, wishbones, rad, twin fans, stainless 4into1 with 1.9 diesel cat back, starter, throtlebody, siera 4x4 front calipers/hyundi discs, 35mm front springs, rear brake replaced, 18" wheels fitted, central locking, electric windows/mirrors, nitrous system fitted and welded right rear arch. left to do weld left rear arch and both sills, fit rear air ride, re-fit bumpers, fit new wood slats and blow over paintwork.             

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

T 1999, owned for just over a month, 73000 on the clock, I have the truckman top, roof bars and tow bar, rescued from my uncle who let it sit for just over a year in Middlesbrough, and brought it home to Portsmouth to give it some much needed TLC, love the truck to bits, loud and in ya face, just like the owner haha

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is X711 UMS...a bit rusty where the front wings join the body...some of the wood in the back is rotten/missing...has a cracked fog light....mine keeps needing blake fluid topping up, due to spongy pedal...cant see a leak anywhere..very puzzled !...also just lost my ignition key. Skoda told me that cannot make me a key unless I buy a complete new lockset......cant find a locksmith near me in London that cuts from a door lock.....does anyone know if they are chipped ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just brought a fun been after one for years!! . She is called Nessa and was resuced from an 80 year old welsh farmer who had done some intreresting devaluation lol . She is X reg 2000 and dealership when new was longley Skoda 01484 515 505 and she was delivered to dealership on 01/09/0. she needs some work but body work is good with little rust on a couple of spots on doors ect a good tcut and she looked much better !!

Leather needs attention seat and stearing wheel but she has original truckman top and wheels.

88k on da clock with some service history.

if anybody has any interior spears let me know !!

• 1 month later...

After stupidly selling my other fun - v74dsm I was offered LXA 36G by another forum member. 49k miles, the tidiest one i have seen for a very long time. Only downside is that involved a 680 mile round trip to collect. Registered July 2001. Came with 16" team dynamics black wheels and silver 15" 100+ silver ones. I've just yesterday collected a set of the original 13" yellow ones aswell. Just need to find a truck man top now. Plan on this one being a keeper.

• Like 2

Bryboi w reg 83000 truckman tonneau cover and soft top cover tow bar brought 9 years ago but in need of new clutch now in Kidderminster with a few battle scars and the dreaded rust

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

Just joined this very elite car owner club. Recently purchased an 'S' reg fun with truckman top & tow bar.

Its in great condition but definitely looking to do some of my own restoration work to get her back to her former glory. So any advice tips would be muchly appreciated :)