The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I present, my Citigo Sport.

I've added the Seat Mii Vibora Negra side decal set, added a set of Monte Carlo badges behind the doors and also add the Seat Mii Chequered Flag decal to the dashboard.

The to do list includes changing the lights to LED, changing the gear knob, adding carbon fibre effect badges and changing the  mirror caps to all black.

CitiGo_zps8xxdu1yh.pngIMG_20151107_102851_528_zpsawfzs3md.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I present, my Citigo Sport.

I've added the Seat Mii Vibora Negra side decal set, added a set of Monte Carlo badges behind the doors and also add the Seat Mii Chequered Flag decal to the dashboard.

The to do list includes changing the lights to LED, changing the gear knob, adding carbon fibre effect badges and changing the  mirror caps to all black.

CitiGo_zps8xxdu1yh.pngIMG_20151107_102851_528_zpsawfzs3md.jpg

Seat Mii gearknob if you're gonna change your gearknob. Obviously direct fit. 

I've got a leather gaiter with white stitching, and the white spherical seat mii gear knob. So much more ergonomically pleasing than the Citigo's oem part. 

Car looks cracking, love the Sports without the stripes. They look so understated and sleek. 

• 1 month later...

Hurry up and upload the rest to Facebook :p I know there's gotta be more

Will stick them up. They're not the best 'cause it was so cold so my focus was a bit off as my hands were shaky! :D 

• Like 1