The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Managed to pick up a variable boot floor on eBay and was surprised how easy it was to install. Took no more than 5 minutes.

Also installed an official under the parcel shelf storage net (http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/CITIGO/Citigo-original-Skoda-netting-system-under-the-parcel-shelf) which was a little bit more tricky.

IMG_20190807_113831_3.jpg

IMG_20190807_113848_1.jpg

• Like 1

Following on, also installed t Highway 200 DAB Adaptor which hasn't failed me once. The wires are all tucked away behind the dashboard so it's very tidy. The mirror caps have also been swapped from standard white to chrome which is straight forward to do.

IMG_20190807_114007_6.jpg

IMG_20190807_114029_1.jpg

Edited by adam85james
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, adam85james said:

The mirror caps have also been swapped from standard white to chrome which is straight forward to do.

Where the wing mirror caps easy to take off??

My driver side one is slightly damaged and been looking for a replacement in Tungsten silver.  Think i found a supplier from eBay but wasnt sure how it comes off before i go ahead with the purchase.

The chrome certainly different! 

20 minutes ago, Garyman said:

Where the wing mirror caps easy to take off??

My driver side one is slightly damaged and been looking for a replacement in Tungsten silver.  Think i found a supplier from eBay but wasnt sure how it comes off before i go ahead with the purchase.

The chrome certainly different! 

Very simple.

It only needs a medium sized flat head screw driver and a bit of gentle persuasion to replace them. The instructions are included with this post.

You can get some Brushed Stainless Steel mirror caps here - http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/CITIGO/Citigo-sportive-stainless-steel-RS6-MATT-mirror-covers-KI-R

IMG_20190807_141040_0.jpg

IMG_20190807_141048_5.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

After taking the Citigo for it's MOT this morning, I got home to see a parcel had arrived.

Finally, after searching for months, I've managed to get a set of Smoked Rear Lights for a reasonable price!

Anyone after a set of standard rear light assemblies?

Rear View.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi all, late to the Citigo party but new member here....

The wife's new 2019 Citigo SE L in tungsten metallic, just picked it up on Thursday. One previous owner.  21k miles. I believe it's the 74bhp model. Takes a bit getting used to coming from a Seat Toledo 1.6TDi as that was reasonably pokey. I drive a 2019 Leon FR estate. 

Nice amount of kit on it, electric mirrors, parking sensors, heated seats.

I was planning switching the grill to a Monte Carlo grille and surround, front splitter, rear spoiler and diffuser but we'll see. Why didn't we buy a Monte Carlo you may ask? Well, she hated the red interior and I wasn't keen on the go faster stripes. Also, prefer this colour, in our opinion it's the best colour.

Also need to buy a space saver and jack as I hate having only the repair kit. 

Quick question, on the facelift model, do the sidelights do anything? I switch them on and can't see any change from the front lights - only the tail lights come on. Switching to dipped headlights, they come on as do main beam on a separate bulb. I can't see any sidelight bulb looking into the lights from the outside. Do they actually have sidelights or is the daytime running lights enough. But confused. The manual isn't clear.

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-01 at 17.48.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-01 at 17.48.27 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-01 at 17.48.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-01 at 17.48.28 (2).jpeg

The F/L SE-L model has LED DRLs which should be on brightly if the ignition is on.

They are dual brightness.

When you turn on the sidelights, with ign on, the DRLs stay bright, but the rear tail lights also come on.

When you turn on the main headlights the DRLs dim.

When you park, ignition off, and turn on the lights, to the sidelights position, the DRLs are on dim, and the tail lights on.

When you use the indicator stalk to L or R, then when parked, you get one side other, dim DRL and tail light.

Edited by freemansteve

When you turn on just the Side / Position lights, front and rear the DRL's should not remain bright.  Just on dim because they are Side / Position Lights.  As they should be dim when one front and one rear as Parking Lights.

DRL, Daytime Running Lights, or actually Day Light Running lights. 

The UK Highway code said Sidelights could be used in 30 mph lit streets.

No idea if the new highway code has changed that stupidity.

EDIT. It appears not. 

Screenshot 2022-10-02 19.35.09.png

Edited by roottoot

thanks both, I guess that makes sense. The last car she had, the Toledo had regular bulbs for DRLs and a separate bulb for sidelights. Switching sidelights on switched off the DRLs and turned on the sidelights. So you can see why I'm confused. My Leon has auto lights so I never generally think about it. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 02/10/2022 at 19:30, Rooted said:

When you turn on just the Side / Position lights, front and rear the DRL's should not remain bright.  Just on dim because they are Side / Position Lights.  As they should be dim when one front and one rear as Parking Lights.

DRL, Daytime Running Lights, or actually Day Light Running lights. 

The UK Highway code said Sidelights could be used in 30 mph lit streets.

No idea if the new highway code has changed that stupidity.

EDIT. It appears not. 

Screenshot 2022-10-02 19.35.09.png

Very helpful, thanks!