The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

That Green and Ivory go well together.

We test drove one in that colour but with Black/Grey interior. Maybe if we had seen that interior in the flesh so to speak it may well have been our choice.

The sunroof also makes a big difference to the car, very nice. B)

Mick

Yes, looks great Mike. It seems to me that a desirable modification has been made. The front door and back of the car in the 3 door model lines up with the rear in these pics.

Liam2 :: Look closely, its just the lighting and the angle of the photo's :nerd:

MMmm. Have a look at Bossfox's and MikeW's on the previous page. Have they done something to the apparent window size to bring the black area down further so as to line up the silver body bits?

Edit. I must be loosing it :sweat: It's the same MikeW's car! It must be to do with the light/angle, but I do find it very deceiving.

Edited by Liam2

MMmm. Have a look at Bossfox's and MikeW's on the previous page. Have they done something to the apparent window size to bring the black area down further so as to line up the silver body bits?

Yup.

They both bought the 5 door ;)

Hi everyone, really like your pictures, it's good to see a sight where everyone shows pride in their cars! I'm getting my Citigo elegance in 2 weeks time. Black 5 door with sunset glass. Excitement is an understatement, these really are fab cars.

I still think Black + sunset glass looks best, the only way to make it better would be to have 15" White Auriga Alloys :D

I must agree, the black with sunset glass does look very good. I like the silver leaf aswell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to add some pics of our Citigo. Upload is failing and I see message that I have exceeded my allotted disc space. I am puzzled because I don't think so. Perhaps I made a mouse error, but how do I correct this so that I can post some images now?

Best to host the pictures on another site and post links in using the image function. (which adds the IMG tags with square brackets)

Thanks. I like to see the images in the actual post though. In the meantime I have dropped an email to Administration. Just wondering....is it a 2Mb per post limit, or 2Mb total posts. I assume the latter?

Here is our Silver Leaf Citigo Elegance 60bhp. Auriga 5.5j x 15" wheels, 185/55 R15 Tyres, Move&Fun, City Safe, Aircon, Manual Height Adjustment Passenger Seat, Additional Speakers, Nano Titan Black Interior, Mud Flaps Front & Rear, Spare Wheel and Repair Kit.

post-95188-0-13588000-1350393078_thumb.jpg

post-95188-0-83256200-1350393137_thumb.jpg

And what do you think of the colour Liam?

Looking at pictures of the colour really doesn't show it properly, in the flesh we thought a good choice.

Mick

Edited by MickA

And what do you think of the colour Liam?

Looking at pictures of the colour really doesn't show it properly, in the flesh we thought a good choice.

Mick

I like the colour a lot Mick. It is a difficult one to photograph. I think my pics are fairly close. I didn't want brilliant Silver, and this colour suits me fine, and should carry some dust without being too obvious. My last car, a grey metallic Nissan Tiida was great in that regard. It was quite amazing in not needing to be washed hardly at all. I don't think this will be quite as good in that regard, especially the back, which like pretty well all hatch backs is a bit of a magnet. I absolutely love the car. So solid, well planted on the road, spritely under acceleration and quiet while cruising. Suspension and ride is great. Seats are comfortable for me and the Mrs. Very happy.

I like the colour a lot Mick. It is a difficult one to photograph. I think my pics are fairly close. I didn't want brilliant Silver, and this colour suits me fine, and should carry some dust without being too obvious. My last car, a grey metallic Nissan Tiida was great in that regard. It was quite amazing in not needing to be washed hardly at all. I don't think this will be quite as good in that regard, especially the back, which like pretty well all hatch backs is a bit of a magnet. I absolutely love the car. So solid, well planted on the road, spritely under acceleration and quiet while cruising. Suspension and ride is great. Seats are comfortable for me and the Mrs. Very happy.

All of those above goes for ours too. Very happy with it.

We went out in ours yesterday and when we got back my wife still remained in the passenger seat, I said "are you getting out then" she replied "no I'm so comfy"

On long journeys she always falls to sleep in the other cars I've had, no problems in the Citigo for her either.

Mick

Edited by MickA