The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Very appropriate colours for her. :)

Nice to see another with the stripes and black 15" rims. Bet they were not cheap.

I had mine from another car and got them done in gloss black.

Chunky tyres for an 850kg car!

yes bossfox, the wheels look fantastic, and chunky for a little car :) the details make it sooo nice :)I know I have a vRS, but I'm still jelous, its really nice! I havent seen one like it round here .... we went a long way for this car, there is a seat garage near us, and the seat mii's just dont cut it in the looks department like the citygo :)

• Like 1

yes bossfox, the wheels look fantastic, and chunky for a little car :) the details make it sooo nice :)I know I have a vRS, but I'm still jelous, its really nice! I havent seen one like it round here .... we went a long way for this car, there is a seat garage near us, and the seat mii's just dont cut it in the looks department like the citygo :)

Not the furthest we've driven to see a skoda though !

• 3 weeks later...

This is my Elegance, love this car. I couldn't enlarge the image though :oS if anyone's able to post it larger, I'd appreciate it :)

post-95893-0-58929400-1351964368_thumb.jpg

Edited by Haufman

8206279572_3d7ea2a812_o.jpg

My neighbourhood is starting to fill up with the triplets...

I now have to park next to an Up! :)

I think, I must have seen about 15 Up!s and Citigos parked within a mile of my apartment building. No Mii untill now...

looks like you both have the citysafe lasers... you should try driving head on into each other at <19 mph and see what happens! lol..

:D

I think the city-safe system is standard on all models throughout the triplet range in Denmark - just as all citigo models here are Greentechs...

Edited by pixel_viking
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another of mine, now it's just had it's winter clean and wax, plus had the 15" black alloys downsized (for more sidewall) to 14" to have winter tyres fitted.

Have to say, I think it looks pretty good in red and black. :)

citigo002.jpg

• Like 4

Another of mine, now it's just had it's winter clean and wax, plus had the 15" black alloys downsized (for more sidewall) to 14" to have winter tyres fitted.

Have to say, I think it looks pretty good in red and black. :)

citigo002.jpg

Nice clock dude :)

• Like 2