Prams

I can get a Phil and teds sport double (the red one) in the back of my fabia 1 by only removing one of the back wheels which is a total doddle. It goes in on a slight angle.

Once it's in there I can still get the rest of the kids bags etc in there and a few bags of shopping.

I don't know if the fabia 2 has a bigger boot than mine but it gives you an idea :)

I can get an Out 'n' About Nipper 360 single in the back of my 2011 vRS as long as the 2 rear wheels come off which is dead easy to do. It will fit easily and luggage can then fit on top without much hassle. The Phil and Teds Explorer looks like a relative copy of the Out 'n' About so I wouldn't imagine you would have much of a problem.

-Will :)

• 2 months later...

If you want a car of that ilk with a comodious boot Fabia estate and Ibiza ST really the only options. Problem with Phil and Teds pushchairs is that they are all pretty large, if you manage to fit one in a supermini you'll be left with little boot space.