Recent order from Superskoda.com

Macdemon

On 10/12/2012 at 08:47, Macdemon said:

I will NOT be ordering from this firm again, as I felt that they treated with with utter contempt. :wall:.

Still not used them since 2012. :)

I have used these people on a number of occasions and have never had any problems whatsoever.

They certainly do stock many items unobtainable in the UK at pretty reasonable prices and

shipping costs are not too bad if one places a reasonable order.

• 3 weeks later...

To continue in the interests of balanced reporting, I placed an order with Superskoda last Sunday and received a box of stuff today. They also answered my email on Sunday about being in credit with them, so still no complaints.

Incidentally, it isn't just Yeti bits I order from Superskoda, the Škoda merchandise (clothing etc) is of a very high quality.

Obviously, I'm not saying they're faultless but I don't know of anyone who is and I think it is only fair to pass praise when it's due. ;)

• Like 1

My experience with Superskoda was awful. Took ages to arrive (long past their due to be delivered estimate) and when questioned about it all I could get from them was "check the tracking in your own country". It took a paypal claim for anything to happen, then finally my stuff turned up. In the meantime I got in touch with Briskoda Spares from this forum and found they had the item in stock, and it was cheaper from them anyway. Guess where I buy from now?

Ordered many times from both Superskoda and Skodadop - never had any issue with either and infact the latter were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful in sourcing the correct bits to fit paddleshift to our facelift Yeti (one of the first out of the factory) when nobody else knew how to make it happen.