My Superb Project:-)

andras.orban

Sure no problem, if you PM me once your freedom membership is confirmed I will send it back to you.

I will even reformat it for you so it will be easer to read  :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

the mods done on your car is quite interesting! keep up the good work ..if you still have your car ..can you post some pics of it. have you done anymore mods to your car |?? 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys

Wow,lot happened since I last posted,my car has been crashed by an old driver from the side,and it was a cat c.I bougt it back from the insurance company,and sold it last august to someone.Ever since I have regreted that I did it,and believe it or not,i bought the car back two days ago,but in a really run down state.But now,i have lot more then motivation,and so many ideas,you wont believe!i will post again all the pictures etc,but wont be for an other few weeks,untill all the paperwork etc is done!then car will go to hungary,wor a rebuild,repaint etc...big things coming :-)

Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I will upload a few soon...just bought a set of s6 seats(front and rear),new floor carpet etc..Car is going for an mot on Wednesday,and will be back on the road :-) I love superbs as well,specially this one.I think the 1.9 130 hp is the best engine ever.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys.Here i am again,with the same car,but a bit looking different now.i have only managed to do some,but now im in full steam trying to finish it to the level i always wanted to achieve.i know is not everyone's cup of tee,but is different,is my car,and i love it :)

i have tried everything i can,i cant upload pictures.i have tried from my phone,from my computer,resized the pictures,different upload formats etc,nothing is working...i dont know what to do.Admin?Any idea?