• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys,

Could anyone advise on how to identify the exact model of a Skoda octavia? I need to order some steering parts but I am being asked for the model number ? Eg. 1U or something similar? Any help is appreciated. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The previous owner seems to have lost most of the manuals for my Octavia.  I have the 'Owner's Manual' which lists various other documents that were originally supplied with the car including a 'Service Schedule'.  I have what is called a Duplicate Service Schedule listing all the services carried out since new, but it seems deliberately to EXclude the servicing tasks and all the vehicle data. Why do Service Schedules not appear to be available on any of the official Skoda sites? Probably to force us to get the servicing done by franchised dealers.  An ideas on where I could pick up a proper Service Schedule?  Cheers. Rtype

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is still looking for one as most links above seems to be not working, below is the link to official SKODA site where you just select your car's model year and download the manual in PDF format.

http://www.skoda-auto.com/en/mini-apps/owners-manuals/pages/octavia.aspx

Edited by RKM33

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am after a manual specifically for my L&K 57 plate Octavia. Was there one specifically for this model?

I am also trying to fix the heated front seats; not seeming to be functioning. Any tips welcome.

G

• 4 months later...