• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi don't know if this one has been mentioned but for vag part numbers I've always found www.oemepc.com invaluable, main page usually starts off set for VW but you can click the logos at the top of the page to select manufacturer

1 minute ago, Matty90 said:

Hi don't know if this one has been mentioned but for vag part numbers I've always found www.oemepc.com invaluable, main page usually starts off set for VW but you can click the logos at the top of the page to select manufacturer

sorry forgot to make link "clickable"

Volkswagen

Skoda

Audi

Seat

On 31/08/2019 at 07:46, Wino said:

Make sure your anti-virus/malware protection is good if you use oemepc. Last I heard it tries to install a 'bitcoin miner' in your equipment. Have I got that right @xman?

Thanks Wino, I hadn't heard about that but better safe than sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
8 minutes ago, Tambohamilton said:

Lol, dead! File no longer available.

erWin Skoda is about 7 Euro for 1 hour, put your VIN into a text file before you begin.

You can download your build code sheets also, see what it left factory with.

• 6 months later...

No more free copies of the manual online?!

The old iOS app I had which worked great has also been nuked remotely, I have one "MySkoda" that just wheels and crashes, one called "OneApp" that is supposed to work with multiple cars but doesn't give me a way to add a 2nd (it's set to the wife's car RN) and one I immediately uninstalled because it asked unceremoniously to create a login.

I thought I'd found a nicely old-fashioned brand in Skoda ... I'm reviewing that opinion in rapid tempo!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...