Does no one want to sell me a car

Octygone

I am looking to change my 2010 Yeti 110bhp ish with 23,000 miles on the clock in excellent condition...for ..............you guessed, another Yeti in around 5 months time, so I started asking around ....phone calls, emails etc etc and although one dealer emailed back try as I might I just couldn't get them listen to what I actually wanted...

Please James Rothwell come back and find me a car

As you probably remember Rob, SWMBO was looking into a 140 Yeti earlier in the year. She hated the ride but not one of our local dealers got back to us about getting one with 16" rims and higher sidewalled tyres. One said he had a used one coming in with 12K or so on it and would call us as soon as it was available to test before putting it on the forecourt. Never heard a peep from them. She's now looking at the new Golf VII. Pi$$ poor salesmanship IMHO.

Give Prestons (site sponsor) a call, we got a new car off them for a customer a while back.

I was in there today buying something else.

They are good, but can be a little busy at times.

Speak to Lee, he always looks after me.