What Clutch & Flywheel have you got?

Mounty

I was considering an awesome map for £150 but stuff that minds made up now

Yeah, don't do it mate, honestly!

Some are happy with the power and don't think anything of it, until the turbo or clutch goes, like myself!!!

I'm sure they can de-tune the map slightly, but not so sure on whether it's going to cost me the price of a new map!

Hi loving this thread, its interesting to see everyones take on everyday life with a performance clutch.

We offer a range of clutches for all different needs along with the best value SMF kits available anywhere as we manufactre them all in house.

We would always recommend a paddle clutch for those with torque heavy remaps but we have found the Dual Friction and 8 paddle to be great options for those who want a good daily drive whilst running increased power levels.

If anyone has any questions be sure to PM me and I will try to help. Also ask me about our fitting costs throughout December as we offer some great deals to customers having a SMF kit and clutch in what is notoriously a quiet time for our fitting center.