First meet of 2013, 27th Jan Birds and the Bees Stirling.

Grizzle

I might be up depending upon the weather, and a few other things

1. Grizzle

2. Stu-mcl

3. R1DAVIE+swmbo and kiddie

4. Geza

5. Kenny130pd

6. BIG FERGI

7. Can

• Like 1

Everyone's welcome, one thing that Brisky does well is friendly even if the members are a little odd.

Em... speak for yourself there old man!!

Would love to see the Estelle though.

I won't be able to attend, but now that I'm a bit more "active" on here after being away for a long time - and now I have another new car to be proud of - I'll be keeping an eye on the meet threads and will hopefully get along to one at some point.

Have fun tomorrow. Am going through to Glasgow to see cars heading off on Historic Monte Carlo Rally on Saturday. There's a 130RS listed among the cars leaving from Glasgow so hoping to see it.

No most of the other members are a little odd, I'm seriously odd.

Can't make it now, will hopefully make it along to the next one if I'll still be welcome.

I won't be able to attend, but now that I'm a bit more "active" on here after being away for a long time - and now I have another new car to be proud of - I'll be keeping an eye on the meet threads and will hopefully get along to one at some point.

There's a blast from the past!

Would be good to see you again :)

Apology to Fergi and Davie I assumed you would see the sign for the M80 lol.

Sorry about that.

Great meet as usual and getting most of the years dates sorted I will get them posted tonight.

• Like 1

Apology to Fergi and Davie I assumed you would see the sign for the M80 lol.

Sorry about that.

Great meet as usual and getting most of the years dates sorted I will get them posted tonight.

Lol my excuse is i was following Fergi, good wee meet today.

Fingers crossed for more this year :-)

No problem Graham,by the time I realised we were heading for Grangemouth I took the M876 to Kincardine Bridge,first exit did U turn with Davie in close rear attendance(must get a Sat Nav but that female voice distracts me???)

You obviously have your missus well trained Graham re: Gaydon. Davie glad you & Lynne got reasonably priced accomodation.

Lets hope we can get a few more Scottish Briskoda members to join us. Convo----o-----o-----y.

Enjoyed meet today,disappointed I missed the waitress!!

See you next meet.

BIG F

• Like 2