• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I equipped myself with a Hex V2 interface recently and am happy to assist with scans and fault-finding.

Near Abingdon,  Oxfordshire. 

Really not interested in interior/exterior lighting mods, so if that's what you want, try someone else, ta.

• Like 1

Anyone with a VCDS close to the Manchester / Oldham areas?

I have the bulb out warning error pop up on the dash after turning the headlights on. All bulbs are working and the headlight bulbs have been replaced but the error still pops up. I would want the bulb out warning to be disabled if possible.

Skoda Fabia MK2 VRS.

3 minutes ago, wah007 said:

Thanks. Not everyone knows how to do it, so I thought that I'd ask on here, and if anyone knows how to do it then they could reply to me.

I've asked a few people and they're not too sure.

Fair enough but I wondered how many might see your post in this thread, if you don't get a reply(s) from here then perhaps put up a sperate thread on this section asking, or on the Fabia MK2 section, as someone might know the procedure that those nearer to you with VCDS can follow.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Just now, nta16 said:

Fair enough but I wondered how many might see your post in this thread, if you don't get a reply(s) from here then perhaps put up a sperate thread on this section asking, or on the Fabia MK2 section, as someone might know the procedure that those nearer to you with VCDS can follow.

Good luck.

I understand what you mean, I'll make a separate thread on it. 👍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gizmo, thanks for the information, I'm not too au fait with tech stuff, there's a couple of contacts in my area but I can't seem to get through? Any advice appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...