26th May - Run to Oban

30th June - Run to Braco

28th July - National Meet at Gaydon

25th Aug - Knockhill Touring Cars

29th Sep - Run to Gretna Village outlet

27th Oct - Meet at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Hermiston Gate Edinburgh

24th Nov - Birds and the Bees, Stirling

• Like 4

Quite dissapointed I missed first meet, but relieved also, turbo went pop in less driving than the striling and back journey yesterday. And on that note, I'm essentially out of the running for meets for the forseeable. Shouldn't take a month to get it in order, but there's no rush as cars not required for a commute.

I haven't attended a meet yet, but very interested to do so. Only problem is that i tend to work most weekends, but hopefully i will be able to attend one this year.

• Like 1

I might be able to make it along to the transport museum (I still haven't been yet!). I'll be on the train though! After that I probably won't have a Skoda so I don't know if I'll be welcome along or not :)

I'll be going along to Knockhill for the BTCC this year too; I've missed the last two years as I've been on holiday so we've booked that for a bit later on in the year this time.

No idea if my car will be sorted or still exist by the Feb meet, but interested to see the new transport museum, so will see what's what nearer the time, but if I am, more than willing to offer up a passenger seat even though I've never met you MudPuppy. :rofl:

To update: My car SHOULD be ready by then, however will be in 'Running in' mode.

Hopefully will manage a few of these especially the arbroath meet where about in arbroath do we meet up?

Last year we met up beside O'briens amusements at the sea front. Was a great day and the weather was lovely.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, is the 27th meet @ krispy creme still on?

Are we actually meeting in their car park as I dont see many cars getting in there? Maybe better to meet across the road in the retail park? Count us in for 2 maybe 3 :-)

Are we actually meeting in their car park as I dont see many cars getting in there? Maybe better to meet across the road in the retail park? Count us in for 2 maybe 3 :-)

This topic was posted in 2013, so imagine these dates could be for last year. May be wrong though!

The scottish meets kinda died off this year so theres a few of us been going to scottish vag and the dub side meets.

Both good turnouts and friendly enough folk.