And the funs loosing its yellow on the inside but with theses

post-61747-0-09913200-1380497173_thumb.jpg

Even had a felicia go for flying lessons

Thats why I will keep mine going.....

My new wheels

Skoda 016

Skoda 015

Skoda 017

Got myself a set of Citigo alloys and I have to say I think they look rather smart. The tyres are a little larger than before being 175/65 14's but as they are nearly new Bridgestones they are staying on. When the time comes to replace them I'll probably go for 185/55's but that'll be some time away.

I'm still not sure about the new style centre caps and may put the old ones back in (I have a nearly new set). Otherwise I need new style badges front and rear too, I think the badges and centre caps need to match.
  • Like 3

Well I dont know if this is appropriate but here's mine currently under restoration XD

Its the GLX model with some modifications.

I installed a 32,000 kilometer 1.3 MPI engine  from a combi and also installed power steering.

Hopefully its going to be ready in a few weeks.

I decided to keep the original favorit dashboard but with im going to be using the modern switches/ wiring and gauges.

Going to upload more pics when its ready :)

post-108204-0-07820100-1381070452_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Haven't checked this thread for a while. 

I really like the Citygo wheels - were they easy to fit? 

Also, if anyone has a spare set of those 6 spoke wheels as per Juan27's car; please do let me know.

And here are some recent photos of my car.

1209129_10153274380085145_1034559413_n.j

1236309_10153274379890145_2034619118_n.j

1239883_10153311726305145_207597483_n.jp

It needs two new front tyres, but I have been wondering if it is possible to fit smaller profile tyres and whether this will improve grip at all? Also, being the 54bhp version I am getting very tempted to swap over some gubbins from a 68bhp. I am told it is a case of new cam, pistons and ECU - has anyone done it before? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I've been at it again.

Three Felicia's in one car park, almost in a line! What's more, there's one hatch, one estate and one pick up (Fun) so it's one of each body style. The estate looked quite tidy but the Fun looked like it could do with a little TLC (and some new front wings)

This is the estate, with mine off to right and the Fun behind.

2013 10 06 14.51.44

Close up of the Fun.

2013 10 06 14.53.06

Mine and the estate

2013 10 06 14.53.20

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if that's the name of it, I think it was not far from Stamford. Saw it first when I was out in the lorry and just had to stop and look. (Another pic attached to help with identification) Not as good as the forth bridge photo unfortunately.post-110034-0-21833000-1383952317_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have

1x MK1 VRS as in the picture

2x Favorit LXIE's both light blue

1x Favorit Estate GLXIE in a sort of turquoise colour

1 x Felcia White LPG gas converted

1x Favorit GLXI blackline

1x Renault 4 GTL (to add a bit of vibrancy to the mix!)

We are often around Wellow Salisbury and Chandlers Ford / Winchester surprised you haven't seen us :) I have a few photos on my phone going to be uploading them on here soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Just added another Felicia to the fleet, a 1.3 GLi mk2. Pleased to find that it has power steering and 'lecky mirrors, and very surprised to find ABS brakes as well! :happy:

First one I've had with ABS, just wondering how rare that is?

Might get the camera out, if daylight and no rain happen at the same time. :sun:

Hello i am a reasonably new owner of a 1994 Favorit, had 3 Felicias prior to this but think I already prefer my Favorit (sorry felly owners).  Only quick question to other Favorit owners, where do you get parts?  My rad fan motor has packed up and although other parts i looked for have been ok to find on ebay I cant find a fan motor anywhere, and none of my local scrappies seem to be breaking Favorits or Felicias at the moment.  Is there anywhere that sells all the parts? prior to this I had an MGB and a Moggie both of which have dedicated websites for parts but poor little Favorits don't seem to.

Any advice welcome.

Cate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Courior, nice picture. Where was it taken? I made several trips to Malta a few years back when you still had the old buses so I kind've know my way round the island. The first time I went, 1997 I think, there were still lots of old British cars too. I saw more Triumph 1300s (I have owned many of these and still have one) in two weeks in Malta than I've ever seen over here. They were built in Malta from parts sent out from England.

By the time of my last trip about five years later the buses were still there but most of Triumphs had gone. Now the buses have gone too so I am unlikely to return unfortunately.