wrc body kit project

leenel88

I wanted to have the car white but its alot of expense so will just leave it silver I think. Not sure about stickers I'm not really a fan of them. Wheels didn't come today but will post a picture when they do arrive

Hi guys my 1st ever thread being relatively new to the site hope it gets some interest.

I ordered a full wrc gen 2 body kit a month ago and its finally arrived, hope to get it fitted as soon as I can so I thought i'd start this thread now.I will upload some pictures of the body kit and of the build as soon as i can.

Hope you all enjoy it

Where did you buy the body kit from? the only place I can find it from costs £2300 to buy?

Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

You should probably get it moved to the Fabia Project Section though to keep track of how the car progresses. :)

• Like 1

Got the kit from a guy on here and yes I hope the doors will be fully functioning bossfox. Not sure how to move it to that section I'm not that great with the internet :)

Just wondering if anyone knows what wheel nuts I will need for these, do all vag group cars use the 17mm type nuts if so can I use the fabia ones on these. Thanks guys

• Like 1

I will be getting the spacers that bolt to the hub then the wheel bolts to the spacer so I only need standard length wheel nuts just wondering if the taper of the fabia's wheel nuts will be the same for the new wheels

Do you know how big the spacers need to be to fill the arches in the WRC kit?

Think I saw 50mm mentioned, don't know why but I thought it may be more.

Hi guys just wondering if any one has JOM coilovers fitted to there car as I am thinking of buying them but would just like some info on such things as ride comfort and part quality. Thanks