What have you moved on to after your fabia?

The VX220 running *hopefully when I add the NOS* 350bhp / tonne in Porsche Mexico Blue running a Larini full exhaust system looking like this...

2012-02-25132516.jpg

Needless to say there is something about being stealth that is fun!

Wow, love it! If it lose enough weight to fit in one its certainly on my to try list.

For me it'll either be:

Passat CC on air ride and some wheels, maybe wrap in colour

or

Audi A5 with a similar idea

Just need more space for all my kit when away, and yes I'm a younger member, instagramers know

• Like 1

Went to a Volvo C30 2lt Diesel, i bloody love it!

Is this the 140bhp engine... if so, how you finding it?! Did you go from the Furby vRS to this?

When I first bought my vRS, it went back to the garage to change the clutch and DMF under warranty and they lent me the R-design 2.0 diesel version and I test drove the crap out of it! I left with only 500 miles on the clock and returned 5 days later with 2k.. :giggle: (Reading to Bristol to Amsterdam and back)

The thing is, I really liked the cabin, driving position, stereo dash and the general look of the car but found it pretty gutless having gotten out of my vRS and into the Volvo, but put that down to it being so new?

Just wondering as fancy one of these to replace the missus Honda Civic as our sensible car (then may need to find a not-so-sensible car to replace my vRS :D)

Yeah it's a better car all round mate. It's the 136 engine but its as quick as my fabia and that was mapped. Ill be mapping the Volvo soon but its definately on par with my vrs for performance in my opinion. The torque is lower down so its comparative really I guess.

Yeah it's a better car all round mate. It's the 136 engine but its as quick as my fabia and that was mapped. Ill be mapping the Volvo soon but its definately on par with my vrs for performance in my opinion. The torque is lower down so its comparative really I guess.

I thought it should be as quick as the Furby but wasn't and was surprised to be honest.

Shame she didn't like it as much as I did :(

For me it'll either be:

Passat CC on air ride and some wheels, maybe wrap in colour

or

Audi A5 with a similar idea

Just need more space for all my kit when away, and yes I'm a younger member, instagramers know

Same as me but I swaying for the a5 3.0tdo Quattro just because of looks. Good choices!

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

Will almost definitely be an EK9.

Had one for 4 days with b18c6 teg engine with s80 lsd

Rolled it 5 times

Jeez - both VRS's have now been sold!

One gave way to a 330d for me and our other one has just been traded against a Kia Sportage today!

It would have been nice to see how many miles it would of done as it currently stands on 190k but something bigger was required!

Jeez - both VRS's have now been sold!

One gave way to a 330d for me and our other one has just been traded against a Kia Sportage today!

It would have been nice to see how many miles it would of done as it currently stands on 190k but something bigger was required!

Is that an e46 330d? Been looking at them recently, should make close to 300bhp with a few basic mods and a remap, also bigger, more comfortable than the vrs and rear wheel drive ;-)

Is that an e46 330d? Been looking at them recently, should make close to 300bhp with a few basic mods and a remap, also bigger, more comfortable than the vrs and rear wheel drive ;-)

No - E90 :)

I can't wait to drive my step dad's E92 335i when I go to NZ in June!

I promise you won't be disappointed, the handling is so well balanced and its got more than enough power to keep you grinning

FWIW, my e46 330d sport is about £800 atm to insure. In constrast, my POS Golf GT TDI cost more to insure! The Golf was also more than my RX-8 to insure too.

Gearboxes/clutches are the big weak point if you take these to big power :(

Edit - that policy was started when I was 21, with 4 years license and 3 NCB.

Edited by TriggerFish