Skoda Octavia 3 Owners register

On 10/09/2017 at 15:29, WaHoo said:

Best car I have ever owned....took a while to convince the Mrs too but she loves it as much as me now

Looks Fantastic @WaHoo

I went for the Black one - same result; the Mrs loves it!

26 minutes ago, Lu1massive said:

Hey everyone just joined the briskoda forum community 

got my car a few days ago 

Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0 Tdi DSG facelift 67 plate in black

Congratulations......

Welcome along

We do expect the obligatory pics though.....

Thanks

I'm coming from a Nissan qashqai 1.6 tekna auto

very impressd with the skoda 

So far, the DSG is a little jerky around town 

loving the Columbus media system 

and my daughter loves the colour pink and purple lights on the doors 

she cant decide between pink or purple she keeps changing it around

overall we are impressed withthe car.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stever750 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... Greenbird II :)

_20170914_075011.JPG

Hi stever750 that's an awesome looking machine. I originally fancied the Rallye green before I plumped for race blue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WaHoo said:

Hi stever750 that's an awesome looking machine. I originally fancied the Rallye green before I plumped for race blue.

Thank you buddy, it wasn't my first choice by any means but it's grown on me massively. For me, the only three colours worth considering are this, race blue and white but you need the black line pack for the latter for sure. 

6 hours ago, stever750 said:

Thank you buddy, it wasn't my first choice by any means but it's grown on me massively. For me, the only three colours worth considering are this, race blue and white but you need the black line pack for the latter for sure. 

I think all the "lighter" colours benefit from the black pack, mine has black pack plus which is nice. 

Can't remember the name but I also really like the new grey colour that's a bit like an undercoat....

15 hours ago, WaHoo said:

Hi Discostu72, they are indeed the 19" extreme wheels, I think they come as part of the black pack plus. Love em...

Ah ok. I bought mine used and so wasn't sure. How do you find they ride? I only ask as this for is will also be a family car. When I took for test drive it seemed to ride nicely but you've had yours longer

1 hour ago, Discostu72 said:

Ah ok. I bought mine used and so wasn't sure. How do you find they ride? I only ask as this for is will also be a family car. When I took for test drive it seemed to ride nicely but you've had yours longer

Rides very well indeed even for such large wheels. Sometimes feels a wee bit "jiggly" at slow speeds but once your moving you would never know as it's very compliant.

• Thanks 1