Big turbo Mk2 TDi vRS rep (07.01.17 update)

Brimma

Brimma! Your a bad influence on me! I talked myself into keeping my side strips on as its 'different' but after seeing the above it looks loads better... Probably why my vrs is one of the only ones with them on cause they look crud! I kinda like the monster logos, quite tastefully done, maybe a small one for the boot lid? Or is that too far? What's next for it?

Cheers

The bootlid is distinctly lacking, so I might get a couple of small ones and put one either side

Need to decide whether a gloss black roof wrap would look good or not

Apart from that, probably nothing else for a while :)

Not rally, Moto GP..................Monster logos everywhere :)

So, on that note, I got the bonnet decals on today :)

MonsterFabia01_zpsb2c685d7.jpg

May one ask what Mrs Brimma thinks of your handy work Bryan?

Is it something like " I'm not going in that thing or that one, I'll catch the bus "

Cheers

The bootlid is distinctly lacking, so I might get a couple of small ones and put one either side

Need to decide whether a gloss black roof wrap would look good or not

Apart from that, probably nothing else for a while :)

Hmm I think one sticker would look better on the boot IMO, and I'm not a fan of the gloss back roof anymore, however with your roof rails it could possibly look! Photoshop time?

May one ask what Mrs Brimma thinks of your handy work Bryan?

Is it something like " I'm not going in that thing or that one, I'll catch the bus "

She likes it very much, and wants me to do something similar on her black Fabia Sport :p

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a set of 2009 Ibiza FR leather seats yesterday.......black with red stitching, and bloody gorgeous, I have to say

Got the rears in, now to check out the connections for the fronts to see if they match up, otherwise probably down to Hortons to get some Skoda versions to fix on

Front seats, just sitting on them out of the car, feel so grippy compared to the Elegance seats.......can't wait to get them in :)

Pics will follow in due course :)

Why the leather looks loose?

The rear seats are a surprisingly tight squeeze for some reason, I'm going to have a look to see if they can sit better

The rear seats are a surprisingly tight squeeze for some reason, I'm going to have a look to see if they can sit better

Do try - they look good but if you can sort it out they will look great.

• Like 1

The fronts look great, sporty with a bit of luxury. Real nice touch.

Thanks, Lee

Very happy with fronts (which was the main reason for getting them)

Rears probably would fit Mk1 too, but are a bit of a squeeze, noticeably when dropping the rear seat backs down

They'll do though :)

• Like 1

Those front seats look the nuts!

Plug and play airbags too, being VAG?

Thanks, Richard :)

And yes, straight swap for the airbag connectors, which made things a lot easier :)

• Like 2

Thanks, Richard :)

And yes, straight swap for the airbag connectors, which made things a lot easier :)

That's great.

Very nice seats and working airbags too!

• Like 1