Big turbo Mk2 TDi vRS rep (07.01.17 update)

Brimma

Looks great Brimma. :thumbup:

Is the exterior finished now or are there more plans??

I'm currently figuring out what I want to do Monster-wise at the back, as it's a bit dull-looking now compared to the rest of it

The source of the side and bonnet decals do various different sizes and styles, it's just a question of what I want to go for

Got the back finished off today - decided to go for the subtle symmetrical look, and happy I made the right choice

Monsterrearresize1_zps8bac09a8.jpg

Monsterrear2_zpsfb6b040b.jpg

Also just a small addition to the sides

Monsterside1_zps9ec623c3.jpg

Monsterside2_zps494c6274.jpg

Looks good Bryan. Would look a little better de badging the Fabia logo. Migh help with the symmetry :)

That's an option that I had in mind when I was fitting them, so it's still a possibility, as you say, without affecting the symmetry :)

That looks great. Got any more pics of the front end?

Thanks..............thinking of topping the grille off with the black Monte section

Fabiagreenfront_zpsc169eb0d.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry, but i just have to say, i loved the look in White, tinting and the new wheels, interior, the whole look,

but sadly IMO it is looking gash now.

The Sticky back Plastic in Green is just terrible.

As long as you like it tho.

george

Sorry, but i just have to say, i loved the look in White, tinting and the new wheels, interior, the whole look,

but sadly IMO it is looking gash now.

The Sticky back Plastic in Green is just terrible.

As long as you like it tho.

george

No problem, George, be a boring old world if we liked the same old bland cars  :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Predicting it will look mint with the black top grill

I hope so  :)

And it will hopefully look better still as and when I can run to the black headlights and foglights  :) (that's the plan anyway)

Montegrillefitted2_zps2c3787f9.jpg

• Like 1

I like it better than the chrome, but I dare say I think it would look better if it was the same green as the bottom trim.

Keep up the good work

Karl  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Now Cal has gone to Ducati shall we expect the livery to change or is it staying Monster?

It wasn't just Cal, it was the whole Monster logo..........Moto GP, WSB, BSB, speedway..........

So it's staying  :)

It wasn't just Cal, it was the whole Monster logo..........Moto GP, WSB, BSB, speedway..........

So it's staying   :)

Shame i think red, white & gold ducati style would look great. especially seeing as they are also owned by VAG ;-)

• 1 month later...