RRG SKODA - Rochdale

BigW

17 hours ago, James@Pentagon_Seat said:

I found out today that RRG Skoda Rochdale's aftersales department was voted #1 (once again) in the whole of the uk dealer network for 2016!

I wonder if that makes me the best Skoda Master tech that ironically doesn't work within the brand anymore... 

I think that's a definite James! Maybe they'll send you over a rosette and a bunch of daffodils?

• 1 year later...

just ordered a slightly used car from them no hassle my missus has a karoq probably 3rd car from them even on my audi they swapped tyres from one set of wheels to another put new ones on another set and added them ,nothing seemed too much trouble and let's face it that was , got a great deal on my car 5000 saving on it , it is a nice garage well set up and friendly

• 2 weeks later...

Bought my Superb from Darryl back in December, top guy and came to a good deal. Very open and honest about what I was getting (unlike the salesman at Toyota who shafted me on my last car...), had the car ready within two days. Great aftercare too when it came to sorting out getting my personal plates made up and fitted.

So good, when my mate who lives in Wigan's Vectra came over terminally Vauxhallish, took him into RRG as he fancied an Octavia, Darryl dealt with us and same again top marks. Got a good deal sorted out on a brand new 67 plate Octavia (probably because the 18 plate was out two weeks later), car was ready the next day. All good! 

• 4 months later...

Bought my Superb from Gordon Mallett last week, top bloke who was very helpful and not pushy at all. 

Deposit put down on the Friday and collected the following Wednesday. 

Gordon even helped with the DVLA plate retention so that I didn't loose my personal plate with the part ex.

Can't fault them or Gordon at all

Used RRG for my servicing the last couple of years. 

Forgot the ladies name, very professional and helpful. 

Also ordered a few parts, rubber mats etc, arrived within 2 days, no issues at all. 

Recommended! 

Had a dashcam supplied and fitted today.

Took around an hour in total from dropping the car off, even had a free health check and a full valet too without asking

Excellent service

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 19:11, Mik3F said:

Had a dashcam supplied and fitted today.

Took around an hour in total from dropping the car off, even had a free health check and a full valet too without asking

Excellent service

You don't have to say,but how much was it and what make of camera is it please?

I'm interested in having one fitted at RRG myself.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 23:55, RickW said:

You don't have to say,but how much was it and what make of camera is it please?

I'm interested in having one fitted at RRG myself.

It was £185 fitted, its the Nextbase 512GW

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mik3F said:

It was £185 fitted, its the Nextbase 512GW

Thanks very much. I ended up buying a Nextbase 312GW and a friend helped me to fit it.

I've found already how much I need it on today's roads.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just another service report for RRG Rochdale................ My 3rd visit in the last couple of years..... Unfortunately standard's have started to slip.

Dropped my (Purchased 6 months ago) , 2013 Fabia Monte Carlo TDI, in for just a regular service (£149) (Only 19k on the clock), plus M.O.T (£35) and Air Con Re-gas (£59). 

I was happy with the prices quoted, but the regular service manager wasn't in (day off i think) and was served by a newer member of staff.

Told them i just wanted the 3 jobs above doing as nothing else was essential, tyres etc still have a year left in them.. I received 2 further calls after dropping the car off trying to sell me all sorts of other UNWANTED work, laser line tracking, brake fluid, suspension bushes and rear brakes to name but a few. I had to tell them MULTIPLE times over the phone I did not want this work doing. Now I understand they are on commission for selling more work, however I felt pretty let down on this occasion. They have always been great to use for servicing over the years,  I felt pressured into having unwanted work done. Not acceptable really.

There's a difference between friendly advice and pushy sales !