RoadWarrior

this car is dripping with awesomeness.

hats off for the creative aspect of your project! 

with regards to cosmetic mods what about bullet holes and a searchlight?  You're also going to need a spare wheel on the roof for when you travel through the desert as a hitman.
and an amp and speaker to tell the badies to come out and get a good kicking.  
Oh! and a Gatling gun, and a rotting headless corpse draped over the bonnet and tied up with chains!  
Or maybe I'm getting carried away a little but still    veeeeery cool

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

As everyones entitled to an opinion im going to go against the grain

You have ruined a perfectly decent car

All the mods imo seem horrendous

this car is dripping with awesomeness.

hats off for the creative aspect of your project! 

with regards to cosmetic mods what about bullet holes and a searchlight?  You're also going to need a spare wheel on the roof for when you travel through the desert as a hitman.

and an amp and speaker to tell the badies to come out and get a good kicking.  

Oh! and a Gatling gun, and a rotting headless corpse draped over the bonnet and tied up with chains!  

Or maybe I'm getting carried away a little but still    veeeeery cool

Bullet holes would be cool, but I'd be frightened of rust around the edges - I could paint over the edges, but then it'd ruin the effect a little. The wheel on the outside would be an awesome idea... but I'd need to find a way of fitting it (properly) because there are a lot of pikies around here and they'll try and nick it!

Already got the amp/speaker sitting in the garage - just need to learn how to fit it / have the balls to try it :D Not sure where the speaker is atm, but it's 100w so should do the trick. Got a CB radio as well, but no idea how to tune the bugger!

m1s4.jpg

I used to be really good with electronics at school, but for some reason cars just scare the absolute crap out of me. I'm always worried I'm going to cut a wrong wire and the car is going to explode :(

I won't be able to fit a gattling gun (lol!) but I've been thinking of buying a few Land Rover bits (military Wolf / Snatch) and fitting them. I love the Land Rover Tangis in NI, so I might pinch a few ideas off them as well.

7235471608_f1f89c9272_z.jpg

As everyones entitled to an opinion im going to go against the grain

You have ruined a perfectly decent car

All the mods imo seem horrendous

Well the only other option would have been this...

junk_car_salvage_car.jpg

At 140k, with a FUBAR'd gear box, rust everywhere, an overheating engine and a lot of knocking noises... it was a choice between rat or death.

Terk - I might have this off you, but it won't be for a little while because of funds.

Edited by Tactical 87

easy to fit yourself,whos ur mech do i know them?

hmmm i liked the bar then i hated it then i was unsure now i love it!

lol I mean the "go ahead" after he's given the car a full service and check over. The reason I've only spent petty cash so far is because I don't know what state the engine is in (it's overheating a lot and I have to keep topping up coolant). I don't want to spend cash on sump, zaust, coilies, etc, fit them all and then he tells me the head gasket is on its way out :p He's my step-brother and he operates in Medway, so unlikely lol

The bar in the pic is just one I grabbed off Google Images - if I do fit one it could end up looking very different.

^^^

Whilst this is in keeping with the theme of the Punisher car.  

And the sound would work well with the theme.

WTF had that little berk done to that Golf? So low the rear axle looks

like he's reversed over a kerb at 60 mph and shifted it.

It's LHD so I can only assume there aren't any ramps or undulations

in his country (Hollands quite flat??)because if not its only a matter of time

until that exhaust is smashed off just half a second before he runs it over.

I can't get my head around lowering a sporty car so much that it isn't sporty

anymore because you daren't drive it quickly and just looks broken instead?

• Like 2

Nah, I've already had it inspected and there's no leak. As soon as I reach the 90 mark I have to park the car and leave it to cool. If I carry on driving then I risk overheating. One of the fans has gone and I suspect I need a new thermostat... but I need a full going over of the whole car.

Hopefully I can get it booked in within the next month and get it all sorted.

And once the car is dead, that's it for this model. I always move on to something different, so once this dies I'll either be going Jap or (if I can afford it) get a MkII vRS.

You are right on the Owning a Vauxhall thing.  I have two.

Snap. GSi. But OEM on outside, Just a map and zorst, intake. But have OEM parts in garage to put back on if I sell it.(NEVER)

149.jpg

and This Beast. 2.5 v6 SRI @ 183.4bhp 220ft/lb 

562.jpg

Love my Vauxhalls too  :love:  :love:  :love:

Project Thread is great. Love what you are doing, Not my style but awesome none the less fella. :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

• Like 1

Awesome! I'm guessing yours is the pre-ecotec C16XE? Lovely little cars, just a shame they crumple so much :(

yes if remember correctly. lol. it lives in the garage and never comes out. last venture out someone offered me 5.5k for her. but she's my baby. lol. want to change the intake as it's the convoluted plastic intake to dull down bhp, but the replacement is 550 notes. cant justify it as she is a minter. worth to much std.  I have now replaced the alloys to protect the oem ones.

So what other plans for the Punisher then?

• Like 1

yes if remember correctly. lol. it lives in the garage and never comes out. last venture out someone offered me 5.5k for her. but she's my baby. lol. want to change the intake as it's the convoluted plastic intake to dull down bhp, but the replacement is 550 notes. cant justify it as she is a minter. worth to much std.  I have now replaced the alloys to protect the oem ones.

So what other plans for the Punisher then?

I know the feeling. I was offered £2k the day after I bought mine (I bought it for £1k) and was stunned. Getting rarer and worth more now... though mine would never go for anything big now, as it's got a Cat C marker on it :(

Well I'm pulling my hair out at the moment because I'm planning on re-spraying my wheels and I can't decide on what colour.

I don't want to go full black, because black wheels look crap if the tyres aren't kept in mint condition... so I'm looking for a very dark grey.

They're currently Ford Graphite Grey, which is nice and dark, but has a very, very tiny hint of blue (which annoys me). If anyone has any suggestions then let me know (has to be sold at Halfords in a can!) because Google Imaging every colour is driving me nuts :swear:

Problem is that would ruin the murdered-out theme. everything needs to be black (or very dark grey) with exception to the skulls.

I think I might just re-do them in Ford Graphite again.

What about mixing your own??

You could pick a colour using the Pantone colour chart. Any decent motor factor has the facility to mix it up in a rattle can.

I got motor world to mix me up a candy red years ago off the Pantone chart.

What about mixing your own??

You could pick a colour using the Pantone colour chart. Any decent motor factor has the facility to mix it up in a rattle can.

I got motor world to mix me up a candy red years ago off the Pantone chart.

Oh don't say that! :D

It took me 6 months just to decide what colour (and finish) I was going to paint the car - it'll be another year if I start thinking about custom colours for the wheels :P

• Like 1

Hmmm... now if only I could find some of these that would fit...

4930031885_ec7123a0e9_b.jpg

Does anyone know the full spec of standard Octy wheels? I know the size is 17" and the offset is ET38, but what about PCD and wheel width?

I know the tyres are massive on Landy wheels, but if I found a small enough rim, I might be able to make it fit, Cheap as chips too :)

Oh don't say that! :D

It took me 6 months just to decide what colour (and finish) I was going to paint the car - it'll be another year if I start thinking about custom colours for the wheels :P

Try this colour on the RGB scale thro MS office custom colour

It works out a very dark grey, would look mint in Matt colour.

;)

• Like 1