My V6 Twindoor!

Leon-y-k

Auric warned you to buy one for the "right" side and now look whats happened!

Sorry I can't be of more help.

:dull:

I thought Auric was just joking around because I posted a lhd car haha!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On the plus note it does look really good (partially working codes!)

Volume (incorrect side)

Enter

Paddles

Below are the functions that don't work at the moment

Back

Phone

Options scroll (works as volume)

Up / Down

3967847dd77633571eec68169f6870d0.jpg

58f347e97371df01d2fa69dd51da622a.jpg

85f77d2cbcfb62cf48450db1347cca71.jpg

2d74652cc8b3307d9b6c47ac50633d64.jpg

• Like 2

www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/360249-flappy-paddle-shift-for-a-superb/

Simbo or Mike Holroyd from this thread might be able to help

Thanks for this,

I'll take a look over the weekend, I don't know if it's worth buying a bit of kit myself... and I don't know if vagcom is compatible with Mac?

No problem. Looking at the Ross Tech website it seems vcds is windows only but there must be somebody near you with it who can help.

I'll plug mine in later and see what the options are.

I fancy one of these wheels myself so I'll be watching with interest and hoping you get it sorted.

• Like 1

I`ve had a look at vcds and I can only find a couple of things. Bear in mind that I`ve only had vcds for a couple of weeks and I`m very much still learning. I`ve attached a couple of photos of what I found.

steering%201_zpskpkavuwy.jpg

Steering%202_zpsfdwxtu0k.jpg

The second photo contains a drop down menu with two options listed. I don`t know if these are relevant. There may be more things to change but being a novice I couldn`t find anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am pretty sure that you won't get the right functions on the steering wheel, if you do not get the controls from a superb flaceift.

Like this one.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/351496719416

It seems that the one you got is from a oct3 Vrs. (MBQ platform) and it won't work in a superb 2.

I have done the installing in my Octavia 2 (whit similar electronic to the superb 2) and it was a straight swap. I had MFSW in the first place!

Hope is is fore som help.

Here's is mine.

94ab0423a4b9e6040213aaf025361dfb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hi! 

Wow it's been a long time since I've had the chance to log on again. 

Thanks buddy, it's around 63.5cm on the front, and 67 now on the rear... approximately. I do now have an addition to my car. 19" are back on but looking better than ever!!!  :clap: They will need a refurb I'm not quite sure on the matt look at the moment but they do sit nicely. 

All photos taken on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge too - the camera is great

2015-07-08_20.50.10_resized.jpg

2015-07-08_20.49.32_resized.jpg

2015-07-08_20.48.24_resized.jpg

2015-07-08_20.47.10_resized.jpg2015-07-07_21.22.43_resized.jpg2015-07-07_21.17.59_resized.jpg2015-07-07_21.19.19_resized.jpgIMG_20150707_224133.jpg

I'm not sure how I missed this post! Looking really good on the Bentley wheels  :thumbup:

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Fairwell my old friend. It's been a great 3 years!

I've been thinking long and hard and I've part exchanged it for a nearly new vRS hatch 2.0 tsi dsg in Sprint Yellow!

It just financially makes sense now to get something a little newer.

post-4851-0-15274800-1472675488_thumb.jpg

I hope who ever buys this v6 next will look after it. It deserves a good home. And who ever does buy it I'm sorry that I didn't get the steering wheel coded properly, I never got round to doing it.

Good by my über Superb 3600. *sigh*

post-4851-0-33271300-1472675243_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ah well - had to happen eventually :)

I'll be sad not to see updates on this, and the fact there'll never be another Skoda quite like the Superb V6!

Enjoy the new one :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! So I know I'm resurrecting an older thread here but wanted to ask about that top grill colouring.

I've recently got a v6 Superb Estate at (hopefully!) a fair price considering. It's got some cosmetic issues (a lot of stone chips to the front end!) such that part of the deal from the main dealer was a respray of the front bumper and bonnet with the wings blended in. That's been done...sort of - one wing wasn't done so it's going back to have that finished next week at no extra cost (well..no line item I can see but I'm sure I've paid somewhere..) and I am thinking of asking them to do exactly what you have had done here. It looked awesome on your car!

The new paintwork on the front end really highlights how terrible the chrome on that top grill section is though. It is starting to bubble in a couple of spots - I wonder if this is a current VAG issue as the same thing happened on a couple of the plastics on my Roomster? Don't remember it happening on my much older Golf GTI though.

Anyway, I was wondering if you had to remove it and sand it down at all to remove the chrome paint?

Cheers,

Steve

Well today it rained! Managed to pick up my car with the splitter painted in mocha and black with pearl flecks for the center lip. :)

It's looking a little purple today for some reason...might be picasa loading it slightly differently

And another addition was the top grill that's also been body coloured because it was in a bad state. Pics attached, shame it was wet really - the first pic shows the colour difference between the mocha and black!Splitter%2Bside.jpgTop%2Bgrill.jpg

20150424_194746.jpg20150424_194712.jpg20150424_194622.jpg20150424_193043.jpg