My V6 Twindoor!

Leon-y-k

Wow, that dropped quite a chunk that's a holiday. 

I wish Leon. Not one of my holidays.  

Last one was a month away and 10k and this years is shaping up to be  

about 6k for two weeks.

Can't wait to see your new motor. Sounds classy.

Enjoy, its a great car, (ok the estate looks better  :hi: )  its a real wolf in sheep's clothing  :devil:

Love mine, feels very different to other Superb's.

I don't theres any for sale at the moment anyway! But yes, the estate does look better, but the Twindoor is a nice looking car too. I'll find out tomorrow. I've driven my mums old alfa V6 automatic, and that was so quick! 

I wish Leon. Not one of my holidays.  

Last one was a month away and 10k and this years is shaping up to be  

about 6k for two weeks.

Can't wait to see your new motor. Sounds classy.

Eeek! 6k! There was more than one of you going right!? I think my last holiday was a road trip to holland in my old 1.4 16v fabia, cost us about £100 including ferry! We went to HK a couple of years back, to see family and lucky for us we had a uncle who was a manager at a hotel so we got 3 weeks accommodation sorted at a very reasonable price for me and my parents! I think the flights alone were £2500 though for 3 of us! 

Yeah, me and the wife, two weeks 5* all inclusive in Bora Bora,

accommodation on stilts directly above the ocean so she can go

diving directly from our villa via hole in the floor to the water.  

• Like 1

Yeah, me and the wife, two weeks 5* all inclusive in Bora Bora,

accommodation on stilts directly above the ocean so she can go

diving directly from our villa via hole in the floor to the water.  

That sounds nice, I best get saving. :)

• Like 1

Insurance is funny like that.

I went from 2004 180bhp slightly modded Fabia 1 vRS £800 a year full comp.

to a 2009 265bhp S3 which is £300 a year full comp.

Mental oriental.

Swapped from a 140bhp Octavia elegance estate to my Superb and received a £25! More kit, newer and more powerful.

Apparently Fabia VRS is getting into the Barry brigade price range. Hence the insurance premiums.

You should get it looked at there must be something wrong with it if it's using that much petrol, users have reported them doing close to 30mpg in town so I'd guess you should be getting from one end of the country to the other on half a tank :yawn:

Thanks and congratulations for being possibly the first 3.6 owner to post honest fuel figures. :happy::rock:

Hi.

Did you buy this car from Silbury?

We were in Geordie land about 2 years back & found them to be very helpful re. some parts I wanted for my old vRS.

Only discovered them whilst looking for Cramlingham Station, (Train day-trip to Scotland via Berwick & a special cheap fare in Scotland for old people!) 

I often wonder if I should have bought a V6 even though the 2.0 litre isn't too much of a slug, but while I keep the V6 Mondy around I've still got a silly car to play with..........

Enjoy your new wheels, & welcome to Superb-Land. 

DC

Hi.

Did you buy this car from Silbury?

We were in Geordie land about 2 years back & found them to be very helpful re. some parts I wanted for my old vRS.

Only discovered them whilst looking for Cramlingham Station, (Train day-trip to Scotland via Berwick & a special cheap fare in Scotland for old people!) 

I often wonder if I should have bought a V6 even though the 2.0 litre isn't too much of a slug, but while I keep the V6 Mondy around I've still got a silly car to play with..........

Enjoy your new wheels, & welcome to Superb-Land. 

DC

Yes, we drove up yesterday from cornwall, and then drove all the way back the same day!! Knackered.com! 

Oh my... so very jealous!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

*Big Grin* :) I love it, we took it for a spin today with Rapid Ronnie, and it was a great day to take it out in the open very rapid, not so frantic as the RS but certainly pulls like a train. 

Leons car does look good....nice wheels as well

Yeah, I don't think I'd of traveled all that way unless I knew it was something worth the drive for!