My V6 Twindoor!

Leon-y-k

All that time

And still no pictures

:(

He'll have got him self all excited reading the Handbook, bet his wrist hurts

............from turning the pages :giggle:

• Like 2

So here are the new pics!!! Seriously I have bought a Skoda..again! 

Well... I know you should always see if it will fit in the parking space before hand... it does.. Just. :)

WP_20130811_026.jpg

And here are a few photos from today. Haven't had a chance to take any photos of the interior yet but it is lovely. 

Managed to give it a quick jet wash off after the cow poo. Urrgh! 

WP_20130811_021.jpg

WP_20130811_023.jpg

WP_20130811_009.jpg

WP_20130811_008.jpg

WP_20130811_005.jpg

005.jpg

WP_20130811_004.jpg

So theres the proof! now I need to write about the car... well I will tomorrow but so far so good, the power comes in a really thick gooey consistency I can't explain it, compared to the rs that was like a fizzy fire cracker, this one just pulls and pulls and pulls, I thought my RS had poke, this is like a heavyweight boxer. :D

• Like 2

^^^ that's the money shot there with the 4 pipes!!! :)

Really pleased for you Leon, looks very nice, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy my oil burner.

Having been in my mates R32, although completely different, that too just keeps going.

Thanks for sharing, and giving us some comic value for past 24 hours or so.

• Like 1

WP_20130811_009.jpg

Love that photo! Looks mean B)

It's a lovely car, doesn't look brown at all really unless in bright sunlight.

Nice and smooth and creamy when your pootling around but really goes when you put your foot down, and that sound!

I was impressed with how sporty and nimble it felt for such a large car. I expected it to be a bit barge like to drive but not at all.

Interior shots please Leon.

When I buy a car I'm usually more interested in how it looks inside

than out. After thats the bit you see the most as the driver.

It's got to be hard adjusting from bright yellow to brown dude!

Yeah! It does look brown in some light, I was a little worried when I was driving up that it would be more brown than a warm gunmetal colour.  I'll miss the yellow for sure, but I've always liked the dark colour with ivory interior combo.  

Interior shots please Leon.

When I buy a car I'm usually more interested in how it looks inside

than out. After thats the bit you see the most as the driver.

The interior is lovely, I'll get some later today after work. 

Really pleased for you Leon, looks very nice, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy my oil burner.

Having been in my mates R32, although completely different, that too just keeps going.

Thanks for sharing, and giving us some comic value for past 24 hours or so.

Its hard to put time into everything and post on the forum, it's been funny to read and always happy to share a photo! :) 

Yeah, I can only imagine what the 295 bhp r32, and the panamera would be with the more powerful engine. I saw one at the national meet was that your mates? 

You have made my mind up Leon, got to get my S3 mapped soon.

I need to break the 300bhp barrier. B)

Ooo! yeah that'll be fun, is your S3 standard at the moment, and manual?   I've read a remap on these take it to about 280. I'm getting used to the 260 at the moment, after all it's like a vRS plus a Citigo in one engine now! 

Mines 265 as standard, stage1 map should see

300 to 310. Currently about a second faster to 60

At 5.6 secs. And only about 129kg lighter than the 3.6 superb.

not too shabby for a 2 litre. And yes its a manual 6 speed.

For quite a small car the audi is pretty heavy. Guess that's the

4wd drivetrain.

Thats not bad, I think the superb is 1660 kg? So your S3 has some weight to it! 

The 2.0 is a great engine, I like the the new A Class AMG, I think thats pretty crazy for power too.  

Congrats Leon. Good colour combination.  The ivory interior looks so much better than the drab black which I have.  Mine looks like the inside of a funeral director's wardrobe!

I went from the Octavia vRS to the V6 wagon.  Huge difference.  Superb is much more sophisticated and smooth, with turbine like power and lots more tech and comfort.  But the vRS is more agile and precise in its handling.  I miss Ceski Banan ("the Czech Banana") as it was called by my Czech friend.  Top car.

Mind you, I wouldn't go back after the Superb.  I love the combination V6 and DSG for its fast passing, easy power throughout the range, smooth ride and good handling, great traction in the wet particularly when joining a traffic stream.  Just floor it and feel it hook up and leap forward.  Not to mention he heated seats front and rear, the great audio, the luggage space and rear seat legroom etc etc.

Its a great value for money car with a level of quality and luxury unmatched at the price.

BTW, I am only getting about 1L/100kms worse fuel consumption worse in the Superb than the Octavia, in the same conditions.  Not bad at all.

Cheers

Powerd

• Like 1

My 2.0 TSi has 4 pipes two + the mini spoler on the boot lid, just not the v6 soundtrack!

I wonder what a stage 1 remap might do for it?

DC

Pretty sure you can get 240 easy from a stage 1? :)

very nice motor would love one of these but couldnt keep pace with petrol lol. would be good if they had offered a manual aswell. you goin to have it mapped.  i can just see the look on the ford focus st driver when he gets blown away by a superb lol dont think he will be smilling. enjoy your v6 ownership

very nice motor would love one of these but couldnt keep pace with petrol lol. would be good if they had offered a manual aswell. you goin to have it mapped.  i can just see the look on the ford focus st driver when he gets blown away by a superb lol dont think he will be smilling. enjoy your v6 ownership

Getting used to the power with this at the moment, don't think I'm ready to map it yet! But I can imagine their "wtf" face. It's a great car to drive at speed, very stable and super smooth, driving around town it sounds so good! Pulls around a bend, while accelerating with no fuss at all. I keep waiting to listen out for tyre squeal but it won't, not that I've been trying too hard! 

Should have bought a Yellow One

I do love yellow, and I will miss yellow! But Mocca, and Ivory looks great together! 

Very nice Leon. Looks very smart. Works quite well in the brown

It's not as brown as you'd think to be fair, it sounded worse on paper. But in the flesh it really is like a dark grey.

Getting used to the power with this at the moment, don't think I'm ready to map it yet! But I can imagine their "wtf" face. It's a great car to drive at speed, very stable and super smooth, driving around town it sounds so good! Pulls around a bend, while accelerating with no fuss at all. I keep waiting to listen out for tyre squeal but it won't, not that I've been trying too hard! 

It's not as brown as you'd think to be fair, it sounded worse on paper. But in the flesh it really is like a dark grey.

Having only a lowly 1.8TSI and that goes like a scalded rat once it comes on song. Can't imagine how smooth and strong the v6 must be. The quad pipes are lovely and add real drama.

I have to say that I prefer the Thermito alloys but the lip spoiler looks nice. Noticed the LED sidelights; which ones are they?

Having only a lowly 1.8TSI and that goes like a scalded rat once it comes on song. Can't imagine how smooth and strong the v6 must be. The quad pipes are lovely and add real drama.

I have to say that I prefer the Thermito alloys but the lip spoiler looks nice. Noticed the LED sidelights; which ones are they?

I can't see the 1.8/2.0tsi being slow at all they seem to have great performance. the LED sidelights, I don't actually know! But they look great, I think the previous owner put them in.