The Unusual Elegance

masserator

Well only a few weeks until my Citigo arrives, and I have already started buying bits for it.
So far this list is:
Mtec drl bulbs
White key cover ( to match the paint)

I'm sure there will be other mods to come such as alloy pedals etc.
Also any other mods people think would look good on a white citigo...let me know!

Your getting a very well specced car to begin with by the sounds of it

Like you said, the alloy pedal kit is recommended, you already got the DRL's

Im after some decent sill covers, so maybe think about those.

Ive done the short aerial, but yours should already have it I think

Next up for me is an alarm that works with the standard fob so I dont have to carry another around, maybe thats something you can think about to protect your new pride and joy.

Regarding specific to white, I can only think that Black alloys look good on white cars

Hope the next few weeks go fast for you fella

Cheers

Damo

• 2 weeks later...

The waiting is almost over! Lee at Simpsons Skoda in gt yarmouth confirmed that my citigo has been built and is on its way to the uk!

Now the worst part of the wait! So far the wait has only been 7 weeks from order to build.

Edited by masserator
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally it has arrived in the uk! Picked my plate now waiting for it to be delivered to the dealer! I also get to drive it out the showroom ???? will be taking my dlsr to get some good pics inside and out!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

In the flesh they are identical! You get a blue tinted light when driving. Will try and get some more pics today.

They look really great, just wondering which H4 mains you went for in the pictures?

There are several options on hid direct (super white, golden yellow, cosmos blue, diamond white).

Thanks.