Jaguar C-X17

Coops

Jaguar has revealed the C-X17 SUV concept on the eve of the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. This is the first ever 4x4 SUV from the British premium maker (well Indian I guess) and, it says, it has been created to showcase the flexibility of its new all-aluminium platform.

605A123BE989355229FDBDC44FD16_h498_w598_

Unofficially, this is a toe in the water from Jaguar, to test reaction to the idea of its first SUV. If the reaction to the C-X17 is positive, expect a production version to follow in around three years’ time..

The 'Volkswagen Audi Group' 'Bentley' might just be a Luxury AWD SUV just a bit too ugly, one only for the most wealthy with a lack of taste.

I hope they have something looking a bit better than the first images they let be shown in the media.

(someone at VAG/Bentley must have let anyone publishing images see something.)

I hope they were having a laugh and the real car will be a looker, not this flattened Porsche Cayenne.

http://www.motortrend.com/multimedia/photos/28/suv/bentley

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bentley/65250/bentley-suv-confirmed-pictures

george

I have a special loathing for cars like this designed for people with big wallets and no taste. It's not as evilly ugly as the Bentley SUV.

Looks like a Nissan Qashqai with it's face kicked in.