What winter tyre? Nokian or Hankook or other

ujtordai

I'll need a box of studs and one of them tools to put them in. One reason I went for these tyres because they can be studded. I'm takin gong no chances this year after the snow we had in March!

Using them with studs isn't legal in the UK though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Another vote for Nokians; I`ve run A3`s and G2`s, and for the price alone they are worth it. They also are rated up with the more expensive tyres in German tests. If your vehicle is fully loaded, eg travelling to Alps, it is wise to uprate the tyre loading to 94 or tick the reinforced box when buying. I`m about to buy some more in 16 inch; Oponeo and Pneus Online are cheapest at the moment, but the prices will jump by at least 20% in October. Karl, are you sure they are not tractor tyres!?

Ive just bought myself another set of winter wheels and tyres. Think I got a good deal. 4 steel wheels and Avon ice touring st tyres for £427 inc delivery. I thought this year I should use 16" wheels on my Greenline instead of my 17" Audi alloys I used on my Vrs. Had Vredesteins on my Audi wheels which performed so will just have to see how the Avons do this year. Got good reviews anyway.