GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Just now, jars said:

Started following this topic so I can keep tabs on if/when people plan on a session. :biggrin:

To be honest, we never really planned much on here. It's just a case of, if you see someone on, then jump on if you can. I'm rarely on these days now though.

20 minutes ago, jars said:

Furry muff. 

I'll try and hunt out the PSN names thread and add some of  you guys. :)

Nifnaf87,

MortBM,

Swordfish939,

Minibeast34

They're the main players off here. :thumbup:

Edited by vRS19TD
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vRS19TD said:

To be honest, we never really planned much on here. It's just a case of, if you see someone on, then jump on if you can. I'm rarely on these days now though.

I think we should plan a session, it's very rare nowadays that we can get a few of us on at once. Would be good to maybe do some heists or races, anything different to CEO work.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vRS19TD said:

Not promising anything but i should be on tomorrow between 16:00 - 19:30 if anyone fancies trying out the new stunt races for special vehicles. :thumbup:

I should be able to get on. Maybe not that early though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Where is everyone??

Seen Minibeast & Swordfish on over the weekend, (or at least signed into PS) but none the likes of vrs, or Mort??

I've been off as my PSN ran out and not bothered topping back up yet got few things i need to sort out first.