GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

I've been grinding off line to get my rank up (now at an acceptable level to me!) and fill my car warehouse...5 more vehicles and I will have all of the warehouse sets to sell if anyone fancies getting involved to make a wedge!!? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jars said:

I've been grinding off line to get my rank up (now at an acceptable level to me!) and fill my car warehouse...5 more vehicles and I will have all of the warehouse sets to sell if anyone fancies getting involved to make a wedge!!? 

what's your PSN Tag?  Add me: Nifnaf87

3 hours ago, Minibeast34 said:

Double dollars and rp on contact missions at the moment. Went on yesterday and earnt some good money. Nice to be doing someone other than grinding CEO work.

That's why i'm hardly on, i'm too busy doing someone. :D

• 2 months later...

been a while since this was updated....and there's been a few updates on the game too....be nice to have a group sesh again...this is the latest thing: Gun Running.  First you need a bunker, then one of the Artic Lorrys, then similar to the last udate you get side missions etc, buy/steal supplies back to bumper for research purposes :)

hTgRh-Pa1keZx4giZ97EyQ_0_0.jpg

Edited by Naths vRS
  • Like 2

On 26/06/2017 at 16:10, Naths vRS said:

been a while since this was updated....and there's been a few updates on the game too....be nice to have a group sesh again...this is the latest thing: Gun Running.  First you need a bunker, then one of the Artic Lorrys, then similar to the last udate you get side missions etc, buy/steal supplies back to bumper for research purposes :)

hTgRh-Pa1keZx4giZ97EyQ_0_0.jpg

I'm going to have to store my Ruiner in the back of the lorry and call my gun running business 'Knight Industries' i'm afraid. :D

• Like 1

On 28/06/2017 at 08:11, jars said:

Agreed. Not jumped in on this yet but online friends tell me you'll need about $8/9m to get properly set up. Did one mission with him and got $11k for it..... 

yeah it does cost a bit to get set up, and not going for the mutts nuts of everything brings down the price a bit

• Like 1

On 29/06/2017 at 11:23, vRS19TD said:

I'm going to have to store my Ruiner in the back of the lorry and call my gun running business 'Knight Industries' i'm afraid. :D

Well, that ruined my fun when i bought a bunker and lorry only to find out i can't store the Ruiner 2000 in the back. :sadsmile:

I can't even store an armoured car in the back either, which is equally as crap.

Edited by vRS19TD

• 4 weeks later...

I have been on a few times never seen anyone, shame really ... Let me know when your next on line I will try and get on try out some of the new missions etc..

Edited by RS939
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...