Genuine VW LED Number plate Lights

On 10/13/2017 at 21:22, ahenners said:

That's unfortunate, did you receive any tracking information? How long has it been since you ordered?

I ordered mine from Skoda dop and they arrived ok. Took a few weeks though if I remember rightly.

Finally arrived Today but it would have been nice to know that they were sent or at least mailed me when i asked them where the order was.

1 minute ago, seanbrady49 said:

Finally arrived Today but it would have been nice to know that they were sent or at least mailed me when i asked them where the order was.

Good news then! Agreed, not the best communication or service but the goods have arrived safe and sound at least

2 hours ago, ahenners said:

Good news then! Agreed, not the best communication or service but the goods have arrived safe and sound at least

Yeah and fitted perfectly, coded for LED's  so happy out now. hated the bulbs that were in them esp when you have xenon's at the front, fitted led side lights and led fog's too, think that'll do for now though i might look at the indicators next , rears are easy enough but the fronts are a pain apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

So I bought these resistors but I need to change the connector as it doesnt match the car. 1 connector is matching(2 pin slim one) and one, the wide one is not compatible.

So yes..... extra work needed again. Does anyone have schematics for it or do I just swap the connector just like that ?

I also bought the oem 3AF943021A leds.

http://www.carsystems.pl/license-plate-led-plug-play-warning-canceler-3af,id1096.html

• 2 months later...

Purchased a set of oem led number plate lights off eBay (263411682860) arrived in original bags with instructions! Seem cheaper than in the link earlier in this thread. Just need to sort my pro pack for ODBEvelen then should be good to fit and code them :-)

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Liam0205 said:

I thought I read somewhere that you could by Superb LED Number Plate lights from the dealers and its  straight swap. Or did I imagine this?

There are original Skoda LED lights that are a direct fit on the Octavia MK3, part number is 000052110, paid about 14€ for a pair, coding needed to remove the lamp error.

Resultado de imagem para 000052110

• Like 1

On 19/11/2018 at 18:55, jbastos said:

There are original Skoda LED lights that are a direct fit on the Octavia MK3, part number is 000052110, paid about 14€ for a pair, coding needed to remove the lamp error.

Resultado de imagem para 000052110

Link please? I only found for 40€ for a pair. Plus shiping. 

I have OBDeleven just need to get this original onews.

Edited by Croat

I’ve ordered some from Aliexpress for around £25 quid inc delivery, although these can take 20-40 days haha, 

ill let let you know, eventually how I get on

never ordered from Aliexpress so a bit apprehensive 

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/11/2018 at 16:37, Liam0205 said:

I’ve ordered some from Aliexpress for around £25 quid inc delivery, although these can take 20-40 days haha, 

ill let let you know, eventually how I get on

never ordered from Aliexpress so a bit apprehensive 

They arrived but one isn’t working :doh:

now trying to get a replacement sent