Detailed yesterday

Gaz

I had the Superb detailed yesterday for the first time since I got it.  It had some annoying swirls that I just couldn't get rid of, marks on the boot lid which looked like they were probably from the hard plastic elbow of a fuel pump hose, and a 'Y' shaped scratch I did myself to the OSR quarter panel with a pushbike brake lever  :wall:

Anyway I'm completely chuffed with the results.  Pics will never do it justice, but here's a few:

Even my battered alloys came up well:

IMG_3401_zpsb2004790.jpg

IMG_3403_zps31f4041f.jpg

Site of the now missing 'Y' shaped scratch:

IMG_3404_zps98debacc.jpg

IMG_3407_zps724b6874.jpg

IMG_3409_zpsb07c1f41.jpg

IMG_3410_zpsab900409.jpg

IMG_3411_zpsac8e73cc.jpg

IMG_3418_zpsb3d55ea8.jpg

IMG_3417_zps8361ec14.jpg

IMG_3420_zpsbcc4ecf4.jpg

IMG_3421_zps3aefed0d.jpg

IMG_3425_zps97960377.jpg

IMG_3433_zps83a8f602.jpg

IMG_3429_zps80178bcf.jpg

Spidey installation remains intact  :think: :

IMG_3413_zps66e21433.jpg

But he/she's a little camera shy:

IMG_3435_zps2bd82253.jpg

Richard, who spent all day on it did a cracking job.  using the likes of Valet pro (Bilberry, I think), Gtechniq,  Bilt Hamber, Auto Finesse Iron out, Autosmart Tardis and Workstat acrylic sealant.

Richard's based in central East Sussex and I'm very happy to recommend him.  PM me if interested and I can point you in the direction of his website.

I don't want to drive it now coz it's gonna get dirty!  :blush:

Gaz

• Like 1

Thank you Jason and Chris - I think all told it took about eight hours, with a break due to a passing shower.

We went out in wifey's car yesterday (blue Mazda you can see in the reflection).  She thinks I'm weird coz it's got the 'ooooh' factor when you run the back of your fingernails across the bonnet  :blush:

Gaz

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just had cause to look up this old thread and all I can say is:

'Bwaaaaahhhhhh, I want my Super B back!!!!!!'  :'(  :'(  :heartbreak:  :heartbreak:

That is all.  Feel better for having got that off my chest.  Thank you for reading.

Gaz 

• Like 2