The elegant Elegance

the-toothfairy

Hi guys and girls

I want to show my Citigo and some of the small changes i have made so far.

A lot more is coming, but i am doing it one step at a time.

We use this car every day, therefore i have to plan ahead for bigger projects...

Some info:

Skoda Citigo GreenTec Elegance 1,0 60 BHP 5-doors, with "elegance go package" (includes tinted windows, rear parking sensors, cruise control with MFA and preperation for PID) - basicly all extra equipments but the sunroof.

It is night blue metallic and fitted with 15" Auriga alloys.

It is bought with extended warranty - 5 years/100.000 km

Some pics:

Just arrived at the dealer:

q7tn.jpg

Finally home:

wdso.jpg

Rear parking sensors:

xmy0.jpg

Inside:

z4h5.jpg

15" Auriga alloys:

7n0p.jpg

Heres some of my small mods:

Cornering fog lights:

1gt9.jpg

MFA shows km/l instead og l/100 km:

z6h2.jpg

Rear inner arches:

jzkn.jpg

gu1u.jpg

Audi TT pedals:

gnv6.jpg

Boot side linings:

5hhb.jpg

wevw.jpg

Mobile phone mount which gets power from the PID mount (dont mind the adhesive tape, its a "prototype" :) )

qrrm.jpg

gs5m.jpg

krp9.jpg

Mudflaps:

Forgot to take a photo. Coming soon :)

Underbody rust protection:

aibd.jpg

ykt7.jpg

83pp.jpg

More is on the way...

Edited by ColinD
  • Like 1

Has anyone else had cornering fogs activated? I took mine to the dealer other day and asked for parking lights and coming home lights and got told that they can't access these features!! They said I need someone with VAG.COM to do it but it might invalidate warranty!? Anyone else had such extra features activated?

• 4 months later...

Hi - my you really have been busy - I like what you have done,particularly the TT pedals, did I spot a foot rest? - where did you source these and how difficult to fit?

Regards,  Malc

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of the extra rust protection and have Waxoiled parts of our Citigo. However, I wonder what Skoda would say if you tried to claim for body corrosion. They might imply that the layer of underseal you put on has trapped the moisture that caused the corrosion?

I was wondering if you could go into more details on taking a power feed from the PID supply?

I want to feed an iPhone without having to trail wires up from the 12v socket.

How come the rear parking sensors are not painted? I ordered a Citigo in the exact same colour yesterday, and it did´nt have blue parksensors neither. The brochure indicates them as painted. Do they show up on the Move&Fun?

Edited by GaSelle

Well, as a reply to myself - and others, who might be interested: I´ve just picked up my new Citigo Elegance today, Midnight Blue. The salesman told me, that on cars in black and blue, the PDC sensors are NOT painted from the factory! It sounds very strange to me. However, prior to collecting the car, my PDC sensors was painted by the dealer.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they did it well. I work at Bosch, manufacturing PDC sensors, and a lot of customer complaints are caused because the dealer painted them wrong. Once they are wrong painted, not repair is possible. They must be changed.

It looks fine. And since it was done by the dealer, they´ll have to sort it out, if the paint starts to fall off.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 01:01, the-toothfairy said:

Hi guys and girls

I want to show my Citigo and some of the small changes i have made so far.

A lot more is coming, but i am doing it one step at a time.

We use this car every day, therefore i have to plan ahead for bigger projects...

Some info:

Skoda Citigo GreenTec Elegance 1,0 60 BHP 5-doors, with "elegance go package" (includes tinted windows, rear parking sensors, cruise control with MFA and preperation for PID) - basicly all extra equipments but the sunroof.

It is night blue metallic and fitted with 15" Auriga alloys.

It is bought with extended warranty - 5 years/100.000 km

Some pics:

Just arrived at the dealer:

q7tn.jpg

Finally home:

wdso.jpg

Rear parking sensors:

xmy0.jpg

Inside:

z4h5.jpg

15" Auriga alloys:

7n0p.jpg

Heres some of my small mods:

Cornering fog lights:

1gt9.jpg

MFA shows km/l instead og l/100 km:

z6h2.jpg

Rear inner arches:

jzkn.jpg

gu1u.jpg

Audi TT pedals:

gnv6.jpg

Boot side linings:

5hhb.jpg

wevw.jpg

Mobile phone mount which gets power from the PID mount (dont mind the adhesive tape, its a "prototype" :) )

qrrm.jpg

gs5m.jpg

krp9.jpg

Mudflaps:

Forgot to take a photo. Coming soon :)

Underbody rust protection:

aibd.jpg

ykt7.jpg

83pp.jpg

More is on the way...

Hi,

it looks like the image links are broken, do you still have the ones for the mobile phone mount ? Could you please attach them again ?